Utah Adult OHV Safety Course

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I'm ready to raise havoc in towns, ride off -trail, dump waste from my ATV. Well, I guess it might help someone who is clueless but mindful after the info. They required it so had to be done.
Taking Mrs DM to Moab soon. I've been there several times when I was a resident, and always had a good time except for the first time, when I didn't know I was arriving for Easter Safari weekend.

I'm ready to raise havoc in towns, ride off -trail, dump waste from my ATV. Well, I guess it might help someone who is clueless but mindful after the info. They required it so had to be done.
Taking Mrs DM to Moab soon. I've been there several times when I was a resident, and always had a good time except for the first time, when I didn't know I was arriving for Easter Safari weekend.
And to think that in Utah we have to take that test, but any 16 year old can borrow Daddy’s F-350 with 500 hp boat and go wreak havoc on any lake without an ounce of boat operating lesson.

Had A Gal Tell Me Here A Few weeks Ago They've Got The Speed Cut Down To 15 MPH In Places!

That Means If They Had Any Way Of Enforcing The Rule They Could Write Un-Limited Numbers Of Citations!

Tell A DRAT He Can't Go Faster Than Any Speed You Wanna Put On The Sign & He'll Show You He Can & Will!

Had A Gal Tell Me Here A Few weeks Ago They've Got The Speed Cut Down To 15 MPH In Places!

That Means If They Had Any Way Of Enforcing The Rule They Could Write Un-Limited Numbers Of Citations!

Tell A DRAT He Can't Go Faster Than Any Speed You Wanna Put On The Sign & He'll Show You He Can & Will!
So does Utah require a new hunter ( let's say 55 yo ) to take a gun safety course ?

And to think that in Utah we have to take that test, but any 16 year old can borrow Daddy’s F-350 with 500 hp boat and go wreak havoc on any lake without an ounce of boat operating lesson.
I get that Mr Shane.. I knew a kid in Washington who was drunk and ran over a gal and killed her with his boat. A very sad deal.

I probably won't beat 13mpg with the Ford. It's going to cost a plenty.

I diffently do not disagree with you, but I think the point to utahs OHV test is try and teach a little about trail courtesy and to respect others on the trail.
But I do get your point.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom