Utah Anterless Draw

xbow

Just wondering if anyone else has been charged yet. I have twenty dollars being held out of my account and the only thing I think it could be is my antelope tag.

No I only applied for 1 hunt which was the antelope hunt. The tag is only 20 dollars check the anterless proclamation.

I got some charges yesteday from UDWR for some antelope tags also.

I wasn't expecting charges this early.

I just check my CC, got a $40 charge on it from wildlife... problem is, I never applied for a 2 doe area...Im after a cow elk which is $65... somthing funny here..
Nate

I do not have a charge as of yet on my card but there is what my CC company identifies as a Outstanding Authorization, that amount is equal to three elk tags.

Boy I hope I get this draw it will be the only successful draw for the year. If this goes not pan out it will have to be either a CWMU cow tag or OTC in Colorado.

Good luck to everybody!

Dan

Got my Email notice that I drew my Cow Elk tag... first tag I have drew this year... come on montana...LOL

Nate

Looks like i drew a Box Elder antelope tag. It was my fourth choice so I found it pretty wierd that I drew but i'll take it!

I received my notification from the DWR on my e-mail this morning. I drew a 2 - doe tag for Hardscrabble. It is a great year for us here! I drew a muzzleloader deer tag for the Book Cliffs this year as well, and my daughter has her Northern deer tag and a Northern Region Cow Elk tag (bought at an MDF banquet)as well.

I drew something not sure what but I drew. About damn time.

elk_img_01.gif

Looks like my son 'an I will bee out to sluce doe Cantalope on the Promontory's!
Got the email this 'morning.

Now... where the Heck did I put that knife?!?

Elkabong if you're all familiar with the area and would like to help a fellow tag holder out please let me know.

It's bin a-while since I've been through that country, I'm gonna whip out the maps tonight 'an re-familliarize(?? SP) myself... it should all come back to me...
I'd be glad to pass on any info that would help!
I'll PM ya.

Russ

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom