Utah Antlerless

Last year results were scheduled to be posted on 7/15 and my card was charged on 7/09. I would start watching your card on Wednesday based upon last year. I hope that helps.

Okay this one is strange.. I have a charge for antlerless for 25 dollars. The only tag that is twenty five is a doe deer tag so I went back and looked at my application because I would never put in for a doe deer tag and sure enough I Did not. So Why would they only charge twenty five dollars?????????? I only put in for cow moose $208 elk $45 and doe pronghorn $40.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Doe antelope for my fourteen year old son and one antlerless elk on deseret for one of my three boys or myself!!!

Mine did not show on the internet. I had to call and ask about any pending charges and they told me the charges I was looking for that was not yet posted.

+1 rmanwill

I called Cabelas and they told me all of my pending charges that haven't posted online yet.

Have any of you drew Paunsagaunt, Buckskin Mountains deer yet?

My available credit has taken a hit. Guess I just wait on the call and see what posts in a couple days. There is enough missing for the wife's shopping trip and a NR cow moose tag but with only 2 tags this year????????? Will know in a couple days.

Scruffy,

You probably did draw NR cow moose. Based upon last year's draw odds, there were only 19 NR applicants that did not draw last year. Assuming those guys put in again this year, you have about 1 in 10 random draw odds. I would guess that some of those applicants only bought points this year due to the economy. In addition, several of those 19 applicants probably don't have max points either. I would wager your odds are better than 1 in 10 this year.

My wife drew NR cow moose last year but odds were much better with 13 available NR cow moose tags.

HillyBilly,

I sure hope so. I bought just a point last year to keep me in the max point pool so I should have had a "double" chance of getting one of the tags. Will know soon.

Me and my two boys all drew i am going t do my part to wipe out the fishlake herd AGAIN

It is official.....actual charge posted....$115.00

2-cow tags....me and Da Warden

1-doe deer or antleope---I won't know until the Email...

Dang tender-n-tasty winter eats for sure...

Robb

Drew the North slope west summit moose. If anyone has any suggestions on where to start my scouting please feel free to let me know thanks and congrats to all that drew tags.

Congrats on the cow moose tags guys!

This will give you something to look forward too.

4a58052d04ddc1ee.jpg

First good news all year:

Succesful for Southwest Desert Elk (both me and my son)
Succesful for Buckskin / Paunsagunt (son for deer)

My 13 y/o son drew a cow elk, but I drew nothing. It will be good to see his first big game animal to go down being an elk.

HuntFX, you will have to post some pictures of your son's hunt. It is great to hear your son drew his first tag!

Ended up with currant creek cow elk, early and pine valley?east bumblebee for deer. should be great to get my 7 year old girl out hunting with me

WE got our 1st choice cow tags.....me and Da Warden....

runnoft-----there are more tags than acres to legally hunt on that Lucerne antelope hunt!!!

Wyo border and the fence line/gate way before ya get to Lucerne campground are the boundaries!!

Robb

I drew Pahvant South Elk and Plateau 2 doe antelope...Lots of meat for the freezer and a good opp. to get some kill shots on camera.

HillBilly,

Good to hear from you. How's that moose tasting? I killed my cow elk just about the same place your wife killed her moose. My oldest trudged all over those mountains with me that day. I put my son in for the Fish Lake area. Hope the luck holds out for him and we are able to locate a good herd. I'll get the pics up. He got the mid hunt which is in November. Should be good. say hello to the family.

I am not going to lie Shootem. You are the man and you deserve the tag more than anyone.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom