Utah Archery Monsters

heartshot

Very Active Member
Some big archery bucks are hitting the dirt in Utah. Here are a couple that are being passed around all over the place but I haven't seen them here yet.
Incredible Bucks!

87677c57073c5c39a4aca84e82ccef2519c68.jpeg

43565a939565bc8f9482b8b6ed8e5f743ebbc.jpeg

Wow... Good for those hunters. To bad we don't have those stories and pics here on MM. Thanks for posting.

Wow. Congrats to them lucky hunters. Hope to see a couple in a month on muzzy hunt. See one like them and I'd probably drop my gun in the dirt in awe!!!

The first buck looks like he was killed at night. A monster buck falling to a guy in jeans a a t-shirt? Freshly wet blood in the dead of night? Weird...

>The first buck looks like he
>was killed at night. A
>monster buck falling to a
>guy in jeans a a
>t-shirt? Freshly wet blood in
>the dead of night? Weird...
>

Do you wear Sitka or Kuiu and a flat brim hat while sitting in your ground blind? Have you ever killed an animal in the evening and found it after dark? The arrow is still sticking out of the buck, could that be why there is fresh blood? Exactly what time is "the dead of night?"

[font face="verdana" color="green"]
Jake Swensen

>The first buck looks like he
>was killed at night. A
>monster buck falling to a
>guy in jeans a a
>t-shirt? Freshly wet blood in
>the dead of night? Weird...
>

Really???? you are stretching here bud, way to be "that guy" You probably call the DWR to have them investigate every time someone you know kills a big buck and your jealous. Good job dude.

Jake H.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

That bottom buck is 250 and 40 inches wide, I dont think Ive seen the top buck yet.

Jake H.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

>>The first buck looks like he
>>was killed at night. A
>>monster buck falling to a
>>guy in jeans a a
>>t-shirt? Freshly wet blood in
>>the dead of night? Weird...
>>
>
>
>Really???? you are stretching here bud,
>way to be "that guy"
>You probably call the DWR
>to have them investigate every
>time someone you know kills
>a big buck and your
>jealous. Good job dude.
>
>
>
>Jake H.
>
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Yup... you got me buddy. Jealousy... that's it.

Anybody know where the Top Buck came from?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

>> Anybody know where the Top
>>Buck came from?
>>
>Beaver unit!???

????

I think the top buck was from the outskirts of Coalville

Both are great bucks! Congrats to both hunters. Am I jealous??? You bet! But in a good way.

Just a thought though. If you share a photo of a kill on the internet, might me best to remove the arrow before taking the picture. That kind of picture can be picked up by antis and shown for its "shock factor" with nonhunters. I see nothing wrong with the picture itself. after all, the arrow did kill the deer. But antis can twist things like this picture. Again, nothing wrong with the photo, but I don't want someone using a picture I took in a negative way.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Congratulations to both hunters. Those are some outstanding bucks.

Texashunter58,

The picture wasn?t posted by the hunter. The picture was probably sent to a friend and a friend of that friends friend posted the picture for us to enjoy. I agree it is better to clean up pictures before posting them online but I have no personal problem viewing the picture.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-29-19 AT 06:23PM (MST)[p]>>>The first buck looks like he
>>>was killed at night. A
>>>monster buck falling to a
>>>guy in jeans a a
>>>t-shirt? Freshly wet blood in
>>>the dead of night? Weird...
>>>
>>
>>
>>Really???? you are stretching here bud,
>>way to be "that guy"
>>You probably call the DWR
>>to have them investigate every
>>time someone you know kills
>>a big buck and your
>>jealous. Good job dude.
>>
>>
>>
>>Jake H.
>
>
>
>Yup... you got me buddy. Jealousy...
>that's it.

Or your just being an A$$hole either way it was a stupid comment.

Jake H.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

>Wow... Good for those hunters. To
>bad we don't have those
>stories and pics here on
>MM. Thanks for posting.

It's hard to write an exciting tale of shooting a Muley over a pile of apples that you've been packing in all Summer.

Amazing bucks. I wish Utah would get rid of the legal baiting for Deer though.

Not saying it's true or not, but rumor around Cache Valley is that the hunter that took the second buck may be taking a little heat over how the buck was taken. I hope it isn't true.

Spotlight? Rifle?

Not accusing anyone but what was he shooting a 35lb bow?

A hit right there should of went alot further into him that what that arrow is showing!

Could of picked the arrow up after the fact stuck it back in for a picture?

Iether way im jelly both monster bucks!

37205hornkiller.jpg

Both great bucks! Wish my arrow fletchings would get plastered in blood like a clean pass through, but only have 6-8? of arrow penetration like the first buck pictured, must?ve arrowed him twice with the same arrow I guess.

>It's hard to write an exciting
>tale of shooting a Muley
>over a pile of apples
>that you've been packing in
>all Summer.
>
>Amazing bucks. I wish
>Utah would get rid of
>the legal baiting for Deer
>though.

I could not agree more.....

>Not saying it's true or not,
>but rumor around Cache Valley
>is that the hunter that
>took the second buck may
>be taking a little heat
>over how the buck was
>taken. I hope it
>isn't true.

Apples?

Yeah I have heard similar rumblings from pretty reliable sources. Apples and grain to bring him in which is legal unfortunately in Utah but also leaving the meat claiming it was spoiled. I believe the DWR is reviewing the later part of that. If true, it's pretty disappointing.

Being from cache valley, people are in a fuss because he supposedly used apples, legal practice but also he shot it and couldn't "Find" it for 2 days causing the meat to spoil and therefore only taking the cape and antlers.

SO far it is all hearsay and no creditable sources has said anything.

people are going to hate because they shot a 2 point while these folks shot once in a lifetime bucks.

Those are great bucks. Congrats to the hunters. Their going to make great mounts to look at for the rest of their lives. Several of the posts in this thread are the reason that less and less people are sharing their successes on MM. Nobody that has been hunting for a while has had everything go right on every hunt. It's not fun to have others trash talk your hunt when they don't know what really happened. Thus less and less posts of the bucks we all like to see.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom