Utah Bear Results

I've been checking every few hours and with no luck. Also, my friend has quite a few non-res points and hasn't been hit yet either.
Good luck!

They should be posted by the 14th... That means, maybe we'll get the e-mails Tuesday or Wednesday and hopefully the charges will start hitting on Monday or maybe even tomorrow.

CS

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - VIP Optics

I am on my second go-round for LE Bear so I only had 1 pt going in....I am not counting on drawing---- but....

Robb

I DREW!.....a bonus point!

Did you receive an email saying you were UNSUCCESSFUL? I don't have an email or CC hit.

I also have 6 bonus points. I miss the old days when you knew 10 days in advance. Freaking technology.

Has anybody received any sort of confirmation in the affirmative or negative? Either an email or CC hit?

I just received my email from the UDWR and it was the big UN again. Good luck to anyone who did draw!

Smokepole

THE 'UN'S' ARE OUT!!!

AND SENT TO YOUR E-MAIL!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

i got mine UN, with 5 pts and a supposed 80% according to the odds link. With that sh!t a$$ luck i may not even get my utah arch deer tag.

Not all are sent out; As of right now I have no emails. My Dad, Wife and I all put in and only one drew. Not sure yet, who it was. No emails yet! Hopefully soon!

borntohunt

I had 3 points as a non-resident and got skunked!
"You only live once,but if you work it right, once is enough" -Joe E. Lewis

Put me on the board for "UN"

I only had 3 points going in so no big suprise, but I had hope.

Congrats to those who drew!

I drew one of the Nonresident San Juan tags, I had 5pts. I think the hunting liesence I had to buy probably made the draw odds way better for nonresidents!!!!
Anyone know anything about this unit I'd love to hear from you. I can bait or run dogs because I drew the archery tag.
Thanks,
Eric

Damnit, nothing here.

Erik, if you need a top notch houndmen who knows that unit inside out send me a pm, and I'll get you a name a number.

I got the big UN today also. I didn't have much of a chance any way . At least I already have an idaho trip planned

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

Me, the wife, and my brother haven't heard anything yet. No email, no hit on the card, nothing. When are results posted?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom