Utah Bear tag draw

N

no_eyes1

Has anyone had their credit card hit for the bear tags yet? I should have a 50/50 chance to draw this year, but haven't had a hit yet. The results should be posted next week, so cards should be hit sometime soon. Good luck!

Yep, They ran CC's Thurday afternoon....

I'v got a Manti, North spring tag coming in the mail soon!

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Yep my brother drew a San Juan spring bear and my nephew drew a fall beaver bear. Yahoo should be a ton of fun

I just looked at my credit card again, nothing from the state; but there is $83 pending. Hopefully I will be chasing Diamond Mountain bears here in a month or so.

Congrats Smokepole. I went in for that hunt with 11 points this year and I still don't have a CC hit. Gotta be getting close now.

How many points did you have?

Grizzly

PS. Tristate, please be an adult and respect my wishes that you do not respond to any of my posts. I, in turn, will do you the courtesy of not responding to any of yours. I simply do not wish to converse with you.

>My card got a $83 hit,
>we'll be chasing bears this
>fall on the San Juan.
> YES!!
>
>Smokepole

Had that tag in 05'. It was awesome.

I have not been hit yet. I had 7 points and last year that was the ticket for my unit. But my cabelas card is always a few days behind:( Fingers crossed. I have been saving bait for a few weeks now. I hope it doesnt go to waste!

Cabela's will show a drop in available $$ credit real fast but they don't post from who for 2-3 days.

Squat for me going for the Premium tag.

Robb

Just curious.... to those that drew, what kind of points did you have. I am at 11 right now and wondering how close I am. I have been trying to get in the position where I can plan for the hunt with time off, other hunts etc. Also, if anyone has a guide they would recommend , I would appreciate that as well.

Thanks for the tips on the hounds!! I am excited (and scared)! My very first hunt!
Funny you saw this, Todd!

Nicole

Congratulations to those who drew. Looks like just another point for me this year.

NRA Life Member

Leftys are the only ones in their right minds--and I ain't talkin' politics!

I drew this year as well, first time ever putting in. I was one of the lucky ones with 0 points. Wasatch West Spring any legal weapon, just looking for some hounds now!

My daughter had 12 pts, she's the one with the permit. I had 11 pts but, I just bought a point for me. Next year I'm hoping it will be my turn.

Smokepole

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom