Utah Bull

F

fyrfyter32

3640tims_monster_bull.jpg

3709tim_elk_1.jpg

This bull was taken in utah after 17 years of applying. Luckily it took that long as my 12 year old girl was able to go with me. I went out on the first day and found him. Took my girl back in the evening and cow called him in. As he was trying to circle and wind us my girl spotted him. Even though it is my tag, money and 17 years of applying, she says it is her bull. I'm good with that!

I did kill it on the Wasatch unit. Alot of elk, but they would not bugle at all, even during the rut. Alot of grunting. They would bugle at night a bit. Wonderful sound to fall asleep to!

Congrats on a cool, unique bull!! All the sweeter to have your young kid there to get them involved as well. Welcome to MM

I went hunting with my daughter on the Wasatch last year too. The only difference was SHE had the tag! Cool deal!
Zeke

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom