Utah CC Hits

R

reese_2288

So when do you guys think we will see credit card hits for the utah draw this year? If I remember right they pushed the results back to may 31.

Since official results are not due until 5/31 this year, my guess is CC hits won't appear until about May 20th. Happy waiting!

The wildlife board will meet May 4th & 5Th to set permit numbers for the 2011 season....

They will run the draw more than likely the next week,,,
The 9th Thur the 13th...
Expect CC hits starting about May 16th.GOOD LUCK everyone!

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Yeah if you can't tell I am very impatient and now that they extended the draw process to the 31st it makes it even worse. Well here is to 3 months of impatiently waiting. Good luck to you guys thanks for the posts, it's good to know that there are some people already feeling the itch just like I am. Is winter over yet!!!!!

Should We let the application period close first?:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

I have not drawn the elk tag yet (I have like a 4% chance so it is almost a certainty) but can anyone give me any information about where to kill an elk on the unit I am going to draw - thought we might as well get this one out there too.

It's never to early to start thinking, I already have my plan if I do happen to draw its always better to plan and prepare for what might happen.

Ya you may get hit by lightening to ? Start planing haha . Sorry I get excited to ,but you can't start cecking your cards yet. They dont even know how many tags they are going to give out yet.

My CARD WAS HIT!!!!!!!!!!! HOT DAMN. OH WAIT THAT WAS $30 FOR THE APP FEE SORRY COULDN'T RESIST.}>

OH HELL,Do we have to start this talk this early
My odds are going to be pretty good on elk this year and I don't have it in me to think about this for two months

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom