Utah Cougar Draw

southslope82

Anyone had any activity on credit cards/ Bank statements as far as money being pulled for Utah cougar draw yet? Just a little anxious

hey CATMAN I have 12 points and have just been buying a point every yr because I don't know which unit to put in for

FOWL FREAKS

Ha Ha...not sure there are any real good units left. The lion population and lion size on average sure isn't what it once was..lol. You should probably think about putting in for a tag though before long.... not sure the cougar population is going to get better with the deer population so low and them being on the target list. I honestly think it will keep going down hill. Good luck...let me know when you do put in for a tag...I'd like to hear how your hunt goes and see what you take home.

I got hit ! ! ! I'm hunting cats ! ! ! Wahoo ! ! !

CSO

It's all about the good times...

MonsterMuleysLogo.png

Looks like I drew a Pauns lion tag. How long are the draw odds on couger permits. I didnt expect to draw with only 1 BP.

Elkun, I really am starting to wonder if in fact you are someone who actually has an appreciation for proper cougar management, and put out all these BS comments about killing all the cats just so everyone sees how bone headed that mentality is. So which is it? Are you really trying to come off as clueless so as to make sure people get the point? Or are you really that uneducated and simple minded that you can't see what really happens?

whiskey dog, one cats to many till they get this deer heard back on its feet, when you have been hunting mule deer almost 50 years ,then you can tell me about proper management,{{ what really you don't have a clue, you let the ants, make lions big game, what a joke,, they should be shot like coyotes,,,

it's not that simple.

they've killed almost all the lions here in the cache, deer herd sucks as bad as it ever has.

Until they bring poison back, and I mean the good sh!t, you won't be able to kill enough coyotes, lions, bears, eagles, etc......to help the deer herds.

Plain and simple. No amount of habitat restoration, no amount of transplants, no voo-doo witchcraft will bring the deer numbers back.

Antelope island is the perfect example. That deer herd hasn't been hunted by man, (except for the past 2 years), and the herd doesn't grow. Go take a drive out there and you'll see why. Coyotes everywhere. If they wiped out the yotes on that place, the herd would explode.

I'm tired of talking about the issue. Kiss the deer goodbye, enjoy hunting them while we can because we have too many politicians and morons running our herds.

So SMUT?

How many Lions We got on Alcatraz?

I'll agree on kissin the Deer Herd Good bye but in a few places/Units Lions have been hunted down to very low numbers,(Just like you said!)the Deer have even went down in numbers,WTH?

There's more to it than just Lions!

I'll also agree about SMUTS poison comment!

Shoulda left Eagles out of it,Greenies/Enviro's/Anti's hate it when an Eagle goes down!:D

And don't forget the Utah Buzzards!lol!(Condors!)

Here's what I've noticed with the New Deer Management:

Not everybody will/can Draw a General Deer Tag every year!

Hunters still want to Hunt!

So they Buy an Elk Tag!

More Fricken Elk Hunters this year & then they can Slap a Cow Tag on top of that!

I have No Idea how many Elk Tags the UDWR sold this year but JUDAS!

How much Pressure can Our Game Herds take?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

For those that didn't get their number punched in the draw, I thought I would share that I took this lion in an area that does not have a limited entry season anymore, just harvest objective.

So there are still some good lions out there...

6645mountainlionhuntellis.jpg

253mountainlionhuntellis2.jpg

Happy hunting and PM me if you would like details.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom