utah desert sheep

Zion........

Kaip--West....

Roll of the dice for Dirty Devil....

'Zeke' may be alot better help on this-----

Robb

Virgin for sure! I know the unit, and saw a smoker ram a few weeks ago! I'm pretty sure I could connect on one with a bow. Definitely with a muzz.

Shummy you gots a big mouth!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I have 15 pts for Desert Sheep and am still up in the air....do ya play the odds on some of the lesser units or do ya hold out for the premier units..I would like to hunt another OIL while I'm able to do so. I would love to harvest a 170 class ram but looking at the odds page, I could still be waiting several more years before I get a tag in some of the better units. Decisions, Decisions

shummy,Dont count on the fact that your the only one to see the smoker on the virgin/ pinevalley ! and my wife should draw any year now . and you need to stop foaming at the mouth as juster86 stated so nicely.

'IT AINT EASY BEING ME'

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-11 AT 03:12PM (MST)[p]Justr was with me when we saw the ram, I'm sure other guys have seen it, but not many are going to go where he is. As far as you telling me what I need to do, get bent.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-11 AT 07:06PM (MST)[p] I was just teasing shummy, that ram won't be alive, maybe his great great great great great great grandson will be if I'm ever lucky enough to draw the tag.

Kody what says there's only 1 smoker ram? Doesn't really seem like something to get your panties in a knot over!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

>I have 15 pts for Desert
>Sheep and am still up
>in the air....do ya play
>the odds on some of
>the lesser units or do
>ya hold out for the
>premier units..I would like to
>hunt another OIL while I'm
>able to do so. I
>would love to harvest a
>170 class ram but looking
>at the odds page, I
>could still be waiting several
>more years before I get
>a tag in some of
>the better units. Decisions, Decisions
>

That all depends on how old you are, 15 pts is pretty far into it to blow points to me but that's sheep hunting. How much longer do you figure you have to give it the best effort? That would weigh more than just getting impatient to me. Even with max points there's no guarantee on drawing there's still a lot of luck involved! I'd say stick it out!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

justr_86,

I am only 41 so I have many years left to hunt. Just would like to hunt another OIL someday. I saw the 174" ram taken on the Zion last year on display at the Hunt Expo and that thing is amazing. I think maybe I'm being a little impatient. I think if one hunts hard and puts the time into that hunt, you can harvest a great ram in any of the units. But after looking over the odds page, there are 26 people with 16 pts and 74 with 15 pts. With the bonus tags that are currently available, it might be awhile.

juster 86 my panties are not in a knott, just stating the fact that to many people foam at the mouth to anybody who will listen about a big animal and then wonder why they get killed and pressured by every tom ##### and mossback guides.

by the way how is your wife coming along on her little incident with mr TA .

'IT AINT EASY BEING ME'

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom