UTAH DRAW CREDIT CARDS ARE GETTING HIT* I DREW ELK

I

IMDantlerboy

I checked my card tonight and it shows
UTAH BUCKS PERMIT $40.00
UTAH BUCKS PERMIT $513.00

So I drew my Premium Elk permit and Archery Deer

Anybody wants to help or got any awesome sheds or know where a giant is on the Fishlake please let me know.....

I decided to put in for Fishlake this year instead of the usual Boulder since I should have been guaranteed to draw....

Two hits. LE elk and General Deer.

Grizzly

PS. Tristate, please be an adult and respect my wishes that you do not respond to any of my posts. I, in turn, will do you the courtesy of not responding to any of yours. I simply do not wish to converse with you.

Best send the LE Elk Tag Back in!

You can only have one!:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Vernon deer for me

$468 Non Res charge

"Don't forget to buy your Coke products before
you head out on your hunting trip"

Wasatch archery elk for me!

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

It only took 20 years......but I finally drew my Henry Mountain Buffalo tag! So excited!!

LAST EDITED ON May-15-13 AT 09:29AM (MST)[p]Nice Tye, which unit if you don't mind me asking?

Nevermind, saw your other post. Good luck!

Wasatch Archery Elk for me as well... Man, what a good day!!!!
redelkarcher>>>----------------->

Does anybody know how this system works? Will all the tags from each unit hit at once or will they be strung out the next few weeks? I had my brothers deer tag hit but nothing for me yet. JUst curious on how long these hits will occur, and if all units are hit at the same time?

I feel like a kid at christmas either me or my wife drew wasatch moose I only had 10 she only had 3 so it was a really long shot either way. Its going to be a great fall!

1 charge for me so far, general deer. Probably my wife she had 2 points. we are on separate apps. So maybe more coming....

"Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day!" -Harry S. Truman

Dedicated hunter tag for me...! Super excited! Still hoping I will see a hit for my Mountain Goat tag.

I just got another charge within the last half hour, gen archery deer for me too!

I second the question about how long it takes to hit all the cards. I got hit for 2 general deer tags, but I of course am hoping for more.

I drew Gen deer tag and my dad drew wasatch muzzy elk! Now that really makes me mad! I have to turn his tag back in because he died 2nd of of this month!

Don't drink and call your Girlfriend at night!!!!!!

>My card got hit for 195
>but what costs that? I
>put in for dedicated but
>i thought that was 180
>

Resident Dedicated Hunter is $195...one page on the DWR's website does say $180, but the Application Guidebook says $195...

>>My card got hit for 195
>>but what costs that? I
>>put in for dedicated but
>>i thought that was 180
>>
>
>
>Resident Dedicated Hunter is $195...one page
>on the DWR's website does
>say $180, but the Application
>Guidebook says $195...

>>>My card got hit for 195
>>>but what costs that? I
>>>put in for dedicated but
>>>i thought that was 180
>>>
>>
>>
>>Resident Dedicated Hunter is $195...one page
>>on the DWR's website does
>>say $180, but the Application
>>Guidebook says $195...

Thanks for the reply. I thought it had tobe something like that

Abiggerfish2fry,

your dad passed away? that freakin sucks and then he drew the tag this year. that is salt in the wound. Im sorry to hear about your loss on both accounts.

Well, shoot. I was hit with a $40. So either me or one of my kids drew a deer tag.
Unless there's someway that they will post different hits on a credit card (which I don't think they do) Its a SOL year for us.
At least we can still fish.

Good luck to those of you who drew.

Andy

respect my authorita

>I drew Gen deer tag and
>my dad drew wasatch muzzy
>elk! Now that really makes
>me mad! I have to
>turn his tag back in
>because he died 2nd of
>of this month!
>
>
>Don't drink and call your Girlfriend
>at night!!!!!!

Dang joe your family has had good luck drawing the muzzy wastach tag. First your brother with 2 or 3 points and now your dad with only a couple of points. Bummer deal all the way around.

Got hit for Boulder muzzy elk. Can't believe its finally my turn. Game on for chasing big bulls in Sept!!!!!

LE Wasatch muzzy elk tag for me!!!! Also got hit for a gen deer tag...hopefully the deer tag is for my 15 year old son. Good luck too all

Congrats to all. It's always a good vibe on MM this time of year. I drew a speedlope tag, I too am excited. Hope to find a black face with mass and ivory on his horns.

Ibow,

With 13 point's in the game i'm in your shoes tonight too. Desert Sheep tag in the mail for me also!!! Sleep can find us next week!!!

For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security.

Thomas Jefferson

Two hits for me $1,518 and $268, I used my cc for dad & Brother but I have the most points for goat. Fingers crossed one of us drew a once in a lifetime permit!

MD Nut

Each year I hate this post!
Congrats to you who have drawn and good luck to you this fall!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Nothing for me yet... No CC hit, and no change in my points...

I only put in for Book Cliffs Rifle Deer- 9 points. Haven't seen anyone else above draw that tag yet though, so I'm still hopeful...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Wow,
Congrats to ibow and Yakatak
D Rams are as rare as they come!
What units?

No hits for me and I am top points
Go figure.

Littlebighorn.
I drew a Kaiparowits West. I had 8 points going into the North San Rafael Pronghorn draw (should have been Max pts) but was pushed into the Sheep draw. I was completely surprised at the bank yesterday looking for a missing $500.

For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security.

Thomas Jefferson

>Wow,
>Congrats to ibow and Yakatak
>D Rams are as rare as
>they come!
>What units?
>
>No hits for me and I
>am top points
>Go figure.

Hey Mr LBH,
Your luck has gotta change one of these years! The only thing we drew is a general deer tag for my wife...... so far! There are others in the family who should draw at least a general deer tag but those hits have not shown up yet either. I think there's still hope!
Zeke

Yak, That is fate for you to draw that D-Ram tag. That is one of the best sheep units in the state and missing out on a stinky goat to go sheep hunting is pure winning the lottery luck! PM me if you want some contact info.

Zeke, I couldn't stand it any longer and called to see if I had any pending charges. The only pending charge was a multi thousand dollar charge from Greenwood motor, for a new transmission in my truck. Somehow things are headed south!!!!

That's what I was thinking. So far Ive got a Fall Bear tag and dedicated Deer. I don't have much in expectations for elk. This is my first year back in the pool.

Traditional >>>------->

So,, pending 80 $ charge... Put myself and brother in on my card... both of us seperately for Gen. Deer,, and both seperately for Vernon deer.. If my bank shows 1 pending charge for $80 is that a LE tag or could it be 2 Gen tags ?? thanks

RINK,
Its probably a l.e tag. all of the general season tags showed up as different charges on my account. Somebody is hunting vernon!

Sweet,,, thanks for the info Palehorse.. I have 9 points , bro only has 5,, so ,, with my luck,, my bro is probably pullin the trigger... LMAO

Has anyone been hit for a book cliffs tag yet? Is there any hope? I haven't had a hit for that or a general tag even with 4 guys on the app for the general central tag? Im praying I've still got a chance at seeing a cc hit

Littlebighorn,

I am being a little optismistic and am crossing my fingers thinking it was me :) I had 17pts and put in for the Henrys. Based on the odds, I should have drawn the bonus tag. My boy had 2pts and I put him in for the Zion. Either way it should be a fantastic fall.

Don't worry my hits are still pending and would not show up yet, but America First got sick of everyone calling for pending, so now they post pending charges. I got $413, $80 and $40.
Not sure if 80 is two general or 1 limited entry. We put in for 5 general tags. That means 80 and 40 would be 3 out of 5 or 1 out of 5 if the 80 is LE.

I know, but I don't even have a pending charge yet!! Think the charges will continue through the week?

WIDOW_MAKER i have but you need to call them and talk to a Rep. it has not showed up on the online account or the recording of recent activety.
The lady i talked to said it could take between 2-4 days to show up.

For all you Cabela visa users. The hits haven't been posted, but if you look at the available credit you can determine the hit. Follow this formula using your cabelas visa information found online-

(Credit Limit Amount - Current Balance) = X

Then take (X - Available Credit Amount) = Hidden hit amount

My hidden hit amount is $40 so I know I drew a general deer tag. There could be additional hidden hits if you have used the card recently in the past few days. If you cannot figure this formula out, just wait until tomorrow. I'm sure the hits will be posted by then.

Good Luck!

Still no CC hit for my Book Cliffs Rile Deer (9 points). Though no one else on here has posted a BC Tag, I received an email last night from an acquaintance who said his brother and sister both drew BC Tags (he did not say which weapon, but I assumed rifle).

Startin to get a little worried... :(

Same here with me and my old man, but BC Muzzy Elk. He had 12 and I had 11, we put in separately figuring one of us would draw. Thought it was a sure thing this year. But I'll hold out hope a little bit longer.

> Still no CC hit for
>my Book Cliffs Rile Deer
>(9 points). Though no one
>else on here has posted
>a BC Tag, I received
>an email last night from
>an acquaintance who said his
>brother and sister both drew
>BC Tags (he did not
>say which weapon, but I
>assumed rifle).
>
> Startin to get a little
>worried... :(
>
>"Therefore, wo be unto him that
>is at ease in Zion!"
>2 Ne. 28: 24

I just got a hit for a BC rifle deer tag this morning! I thought I struck out again again but they are not finished charging yet. 4 points...

General Deer for me, hoping I drew my second choice hunt because my family is moving up there this summer. First choice would be over three hours away if I did draw

Congrats Schleppy..!! And with only 4 points too... Lucky Dog

Diamond muzzy elk, first will be a bear hunt on the San Juan and now elk, this is going to be a great fall.

Smokepole

Sweet gdog. I drew the same tag!

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

Got one hit For $40.00 on Wednesday and just when I'd given up hope for anything else I got two more this morning. One more for $40.00 and one for $285.00. Either Wasatch muzzy for me or Wasatch rifle for one of the kids. Hope one of the kids got it.

Mine showed up as pending charges on Wednesday morning at 4am.
Only way I knew this was by calling and speaking to a rep....

Then , this morning (Sat 5-18) the charges showed up on my
statement. . This morning was the first time the charges
were reviewable by telephone computer messaging....

Exactly the same as years passed. I use a Capital one VISA..

My point is, if I had not talked to a 'live' person, Wednesday,
I Would have not known I had charges until today.....

I think this happens to quite a few folks.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

My buddy just got his elk hit. Fishlake muzzy on Friday morning. Thursday when i talked to him He was bumbed he didn't draw but with his points I told him he had to draw Friday morning he called me and sounded like a little kid on Christmas morning. Speaking hundred miles a hour. Now we both have tag for fishlake.

Kinda late but just got hit for my general deer (only thing applied for). Better late than never! G-elk is right, could take a while for things to go through the systems. Good luck all!

How many points did your buddy have for Fish Lake Muzzy? I figured my father-in-law would have drawn fish lake muzzy, but no charges have showed up.

> Congrats Schleppy..!! And with only
>4 points too... Lucky Dog
>
>
>"Therefore, wo be unto him that
>is at ease in Zion!"
>2 Ne. 28: 24

Thanks man. Pretty unexpected but it works out great, my wait limit for elk is over this year and I can start putting in for points again. Time to start doing some research on the Book Cliffs, never set foot in the unit but ill be ready by the time the season starts. Scouting and info gathering is half the fun...

I drew LE Archery elk for Diamond Mtn with 2 points!! Wasnt expecting that at all.
Also go a general archery deer.

Mathews Z7
Easton FMJ 340
Sure Loc Single pin
TEAM RAMROD

Utahmulies, me and my cousin drew that tag, Diamond Mtn Archery Elk aswell with 4 points will be seeing you up there.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Sweet!!

Keep in touch. Let me know when you'll be out there and i'll do the same.

Mathews Z7
Easton FMJ 340
Sure Loc Single pin
TEAM RAMROD

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom