Utah Draw Date?

nvguy2

So, now that I’ve applied and deadline is near, does anybody have any insight as to when the actual draw is and when we might know as far as card charges? Just curious with them pushing the deadline back this year if that will affect that part as well. In the past it’s usually been the 2nd week of May if I remember correctly. Good luck to all in the draw. Hope 22 NR Elk points are enough.??

Yep May 31st. Draw date stayed the same as before. Hopefully card hits and emails will be about the same and we find out around the 20th.

Tag numbers will be officially set by the Wildlife Board at the May 4th meeting. The data will be put in the system over the next week or so after that. There is no set “draw date” and it varies by year.

Credit card hits have been anywhere from May 11-18 the last handful of years. That was when Board meetings were 4-7 days earlier than this year, though. This board meeting is a bit later than most years, so we’ll see how that impacts the draw date.

The May 31 is simply the date they say results will be made available by, but they are always well ahead of that date.

If the RAC recommendations hold, I stand a reasonable chance to draw either Henry Mountains ALW Buck or 1st hunters choice bison failing that.
DJbd0hwXgAAaYim.jpg

I have 27 deer and 26 bison nonresident points. I could kick myself for starting with sheep, useless nonresident points. At least my excuse for not having more deer points is that I started with elk and got a great Book Cliffs bull. But looking at least years odds, if tags are as proposed by the RAC and applicants don't jump around, 40% on the buck deer and 50% on the bison. I think that's better than 1 in a million:)?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom