utah draw results

rmanwill

Long Time Member
I just looked up my information and it will not show successful or unsuccessful, but mine and my wifes showed an added point on different animals (moose, elk and a general deer).

My oldest sons showed 0 on general deer and tag issued for 2011.

However, three of my other sons have NO CHANGES at this time. They must currently be in the process and only part way done. Worth a check. Kind of confirmes credit card hits and if you put numerous people in and not enough hits, you can see who was lucky and who was not!!!

I just checked mine and my wife's.

We both have points added to our OIL and Limited Entry from this year.

It shows that I have a bonus point for general deer but that I also got a permit. Maybe because I did not draw my first choice???

I am just going to stick with building points from now on. I have never drawn a tag so I dont know if I will even like it. I am getting really good at building points. I have 16 elk points now I think I will try to make it to 24

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Just go to wildlife.utah.gov on the front page you will see drawing history and results. Its under the information bubble.

that will link you to where you log in, there are some colered boxes. one of them has your points.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Go to your draw results. Won't show anything there, but go to your available points and it will be on that screen.

Kawboy- This is what was displayed when I went to check my points the way you said to do it.
"Drawings in progress and Over the counter Purchases for Deer and Elk may not be displayed."

I may just have to be patient and wait for the results to be posted. When will they put them up?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom