Utah draws

Seventeen years and max points has finally paid off!!! I will be desert bighorn sheep hunting this year on the Escalante. It just posted today, so there may still be hope for any of you that don't know your results yet.

Good luck to all,

JDC
UtahDrawOdds.com

Any of you other losers want to get together and sing a song with me???

TURN OUT THE LIGHTS, THE PARTIES OVER!!!!

Can any of you hear the fat lady starting to sing???

My excitement has pretty much turned to depression!!!
Like they say, There's always next year...

Congrats JDC on Desert Bighorn. That should be a memorable hunt.... Good luck...
Still hanging on to a small glimmer of hope!!!

Don't Start singing yet Rick, I checked the card last night and there was a charge for my Daughters first deer tag. It was charged 4/19 and didn't post until 4/24.

When I get my 22nd annual unsucessful letter I will join in the sing along and you will wish I wouldn't have.

Looks like I drew the Book Cliffs Muzzleloader. My account was hit for $53 and it was the only thing a that cost I put in for. Should be a great year for my hunting!

I was just hit for $508.00 and it was posted on 4/20/06...So there's still hope....Looks like after 15 years applying for a Desert Sheep Tag, my number finally came up!

They have started to send out notifications by e-mail, I've only got my 13 year olds sons results back so far!!No cwmu tag for him!! Oh-well hopefully next years draw!! We'll have a great time this year hunting together anyway!!!And hopefully we can find something for him to get a shot at!! And besides that there is always the antlerless hunts to try for!! Good luck to all!!!

Work to hunt!! Live to hunt!! And the rest spent keeping the wife happy!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom