Utah F&G

R

rednecktuneup

So here goes I caught a guy poaching four years ago and this last March he was finally found gillty. Lost his hunting rights for 4 years. Well this last week I watched him kill a cow elk with one of the local outfitters who is well known on this site. I called the fish and game and asked how this could happen and they said that they try to monitor it the best they can. Here is the worst part the guys tag was not for where he killed the cow. We have a resident herd that is getting smaller every year and now the outfitter is using it for his stand by herd. I talked around to some of the other locals and one of them told me had caught the same guys with dead bulls every year for the last four years on his property and had the game wardens there ever year and they told him to stay out of it. So does the F&G give special treatment to certain people and hang others by the short hairs?

You better believe it they do. I know of a group that does crap during the elk hunt and I contacted the fish and game. They didnt even bother to get back in touch with me. I just dont think they give a schit

Go to the media. Or if you have the cash, sue the UDWR.

They have an obligation to uphold the law, as a hunter and a resident, you have standing to sue. They will probably hurry and do anything to get you to drop the suit, but if you go through with it, just donate the winnings to buying winter range for the herds.

Grizzly

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom