UTAH! Is this the week?

grizzly

Long Time Member
Does anybody have inside information on Utah CC hits?

I am guessing Thursday afternoon we start seeing them. Maybe just wishful thinking.

Grizzly

So nobody has inside information on if/when the draw happens and when they should start charging cards?

It seems like somebody always know somebody.

LAST EDITED ON May-16-12 AT 02:38PM (MST)[p]The draw is still going should finish tommorrow morning. Was told should start to hit sat and can go the next two weeks. So get them friday pay checks deposited boy's haha.

Check out the "Here We go" thread. 2 people claim to have hits of $280 (LE Elk I think) on their credit cards. They could just be trying to get people excited though.

the draw takes less than one minute..... one push or click and WHALAH!!! draw complete..... it's not like they are drawing names or numbers out of a bucket.....
now, the credit card process I could see taking a few days to complete.
I am the one who started "here we go" and yes, I was just funnin!

>the draw takes less than one
>minute..... one push or
>click and WHALAH!!! draw
>complete..... it's not like
>they are drawing names or
>numbers out of a bucket.....
>
>now, the credit card process I
>could see taking a few
>days to complete.
>I am the one who started
>"here we go" and yes,
>I was just funnin!

so the neighbors wife was just fictional no way. good luck guys

I have 2 hits!!!!!!! One is 408$ for Utah!!!!! Moose?!?!?!?!?
Nevada 1200$$$$!!!!!! Elk or sheep baby!!!!!!!!!! Expensive day but fun fall. Hell ya!!!

CHET my source is a real good source they told me " The draw should be finished thursday morning and cards should start to get hit sat and could continue up to two weeks". So whether they have already started the draw or starting in the morning it should be done in the morning.

Call 1800deertag for up to date info on the draws.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

The dwr told me they that they drew last week, but it can take one to two weeks for card hits. That's just my two cents.

LAST EDITED ON May-18-12 AT 03:00AM (MST)[p]Just checked my CC shows $180 Utah bucks charge. DH deer

Yep Checked my Card there is a $35 pending charge from the dwr. It Looks like maybe the general deer draw has started!

If they're charging for general season tags the draw is complete as they are the last to be drawn. Good luck all

General Season Muzzle Loader deer hunt for me. Got a $35 charge this morning.

If you draw a general season deer tag, does that mean you did not draw OIL or LE?

You could still get charged for a OIL or LE, but not likely.
If you applied for LE deer, then the general deer tag means you DID NOT draw LE deer (you can only have one deer tag).

TYEF350, you seemed to hit the nail on the head. Are the draws over or are they still going to be hitting more cards?

I just got hit with a $35.00 plus a $75.00 I hope the one is my boy veron tag is that what they take out $75.00 let me no thanks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom