Utah Law Change

Nebsy

Question for Utahns. Should the state be more lenient regarding private ownership of animals such as monkeys, exotic cats, etc?

Question for Utahns. Should the state be more lenient regarding private ownership of animals such as monkeys, exotic cats, etc?
I think it should be looked at on a case-by-case basis. The WB should have given the lady today a variance.

IVE BEEN SAYING IT FOR YEARS

UTAH IS TRYING

TO BECOME

FREAKING TEXAS

SELLING OFFF

PUBLIC LAND

NOW WE NEED

AXIS DEER?

TIGERS, CAMELS?

FOR WHAT??

THE FLIPP'N DWR TO MISMANAGE THEM?????

How'd I do Bess?

In reality I like pheasants and brown trout.

You're SLOW Hossy!:D

But You're Starting to GET IT!

Tame & Exotics Might Beat Nothing!

IVE BEEN SAYING IT FOR YEARS

UTAH IS TRYING

TO BECOME

FREAKING TEXAS

SELLING OFFF

PUBLIC LAND

NOW WE NEED

AXIS DEER?

TIGERS, CAMELS?

FOR WHAT??

THE FLIPP'N DWR TO MISMANAGE THEM?????

How'd I do Bess?

In reality I like pheasants and brown trout.

I’ve shot a couple baboons too but that doesn’t mean I want them around here!

To answer the OP’s question: NO

Zeke

I always laugh when I see the 16-20ish dudes hunting with their girlfriends.

I read PENTHOUSE FORUM, I know exactly what they are thinking
Are you telling me you never had a hunting story worthy of getting published in the forum? Modern technology is great considering my Senior year in high school I got my girlfriend a Polaroid camera, no smart phones back then.:LOL:

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom