Utah Sportsman Tags

I am down to only a few of 'em as I have already drawn some of the OIL species thru the regular draw.

I wanna be like 'bowhunt' was last year!! ha

So if one of ya draws the Deer tag------are ya going to hunt Antelope Island?

Robb

Pleasedear, I have not heard one way or another if that will be an option. Have you? That would mean 4 deer taken instead of the 2 approved.

Yelum

I applied for most of the tags. Does the whole $10 per species go to the company in Nevada or does the DNR get a cut of that? I know that the DNR gets the actual tag fee, but what about he app fee?

I just put in for the big ones.
DESERT BIGHORN
ROCKY MOUNTAIN SHEEP
BISON
ELK
DEER
I guess one lucky person has to draw. If you dont pay you can't play. Maybe I can get lucky ?

Elk, deer and moose for me. I've drawn the rest with the exception of the goat which hopefully I should draw within the next couple years.

Good luck to all. BB

Bowhunt....hahahahah

Odds are that you drew a SWEET one last year and killed an AWESOME Ram.....trying to stir the pot here I see!! haha

Well, odds are that I hope like HELL that I draw one this year....that is what odds I see!!! :)

Deer and Elk.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Gosh dangit I did not know you can put in for more than one species!! Good to know for next year. I am always learning from all of you.

You are certainly invited 'bowhunt' and we do have the same hiking/hunting boots now!

Thanks for the info---I really like 'em.

Robb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom