Utah taxidermist

Not sure how far north your looking, But Paul Pennie is amazing when it comes to mule deer. He is doing a white tail buck for me right now. Paul is located in Alpine

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Try Anderson Taxidermy in Sandy UT.
I think they do good work, are easy to work with, and have a great turn around time.

High Country Horns Taxidermy
Paul Pennie
(801) 361-1890

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Curtis Wilson, Monarch mountain taxidermy, does a great job

Skull Designs: Quality European Mounts at affordable prices

I take my deer to Paul Pennie. He does a great job and doesn't take on more work than he can handle (so turnaround time is good).

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Cooks Quality Taxidermy in South Weber (So. Ogden)
801-695-1437

Great work and great turn around time. You will not be disappointed.

Never used him, but my vote is for Paul Pennie. I have observed his work and it is amazing. When I draw elk.....he will be my first choice.

I take all my stuff to Walls Taxidermy, he does great stuff and the turn around time is really fast.
Kody Wall
801-404-2540

+2 on cooks quality taxidermy. Very good work and a good guy to deal with as well.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-09-11 AT 11:15AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-09-11 AT 11:12?AM (MST)

Kevin Pederson and Autumn Pride taxidermy in Hyrum, Utah is as good as it gets. He is simply the man! good guy and will not rip you off.

802typical_mount.jpg

5758deer_mount_

3465deer_mount_

REALLY,

One can make a living as a Taxidermist in Utah? California I can understand, but Utardia? hmmmm.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom