Utah to receive lots of federal funding for wildlife projects

You brought up Ballard, I didn't.

Shapiro has a whole segment on Romney. He nailed it. The hill nailed it. Political nailed it.

"Shape shifter", an accurate description

You brought up Ballard, I didn't.

Shapiro has a whole segment on Romney. He nailed it. The hill nailed it. Political nailed it.

"Shape shifter", an accurate description
I noticed you're still ignoring the part where Shapiro said he's a good man.

Also, I brought up Ballard because he’s a potential replacement. Embarrassing if the dude even runs after the things that can put over the weekend and today.

Last edited:
He also said he's responsible for Trump, that hes stuck in the past, and that his career seemed to be to run cover for democrats.

So you brought up Ballard, so you could argue with yourself about him? Odd

He also said he's responsible for Trump, that hes stuck in the past, and that his career seemed to be to run cover for democrats.

So you brought up Ballard, so you could argue with yourself about him? Odd
No, I said the alternative choices are not going to be better and so far they aren't. Hopefully Reyes burns with Ballard as he teased an endorsement of him and was a huge reason for the Davis district county attorney shutting the investigation into his buddy Tim down back when they were digging into him and OUR. He should have never been allowed to reach "hero status" or consider a Senate run, but Reye's covered for him well, until now, and everything is going to come out. He's a possible alternative, so yes, I'll take Romney any day of the week and twice on Sunday when the alternatives are that garbage.

And running cover for Democrats? Nah, no one needs to do that. Why would Democrats need to be good at their jobs when the GOP is running clown show candidates like Ballard, and has people like Gaetz and Boebert running their party? Dems get much more help from the freedom caucus being out of touch and unhinged than they ever got from Romney.

No, I said the alternative choices are not going to be better and so far they aren't. Hopefully Reyes burns with Ballard as he teased an endorsement of him and was a huge reason for the Davis district county attorney shutting the investigation into his buddy Tim down back when they were digging into him and OUR. He should have never been allowed to reach "hero status" or consider a Senate run, but Reye's covered for him well, until now, and everything is going to come out. He's a possible alternative, so yes, I'll take Romney any day of the week and twice on Sunday when the alternatives are that garbage.

And running cover for Democrats? Nah, no one needs to do that. Why would Democrats need to be good at their jobs when the GOP is running clown show candidates like Ballard, and has people like Gaetz and Boebert running their party? Dems get much more help from the freedom caucus being out of touch and unhinged than they ever got from Romney.

Your boy voting for safe gun bill, now means all of us that sell a single gun, will be designated as gun dealers.

Delivering for Utah yet again!!

Your boy voting for safe gun bill, now means all of us that sell a single gun, will be designated as gun dealers.

Delivering for Utah yet again!!
I’m fine with firearm sales being tracked and having to know the person you’re selling to. Sorry Keystone Light.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom