Utahn's need help.

Elkman80

Someone needs to teach them how to set up targets and spotters properly. JFP two shootings in less than a week. I would give Elkass a bad time, but the last one is in his neighborhood. Sure hope he is OK and they can get past this.

AND two of my kids just finished the Hunter's Safety Course and the instructor said they were planning on cutting class time in half and eliminating the shooting portion. In fact, the class the kids took was only 3 classes, instead of the 6 in the past.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

Brian, our classes out here are 3 session, 3 hr classes with a optional, depending on the weather, range session. Seems to work fairly well but it is a jam to get in all the material.

Personally, i'd like more time, days, but these accidents or most of them, could well be avoided if lesson from day 1 was learned and strictly followed as instructed and highly emphasized.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

It's really very basic:

1. Treat every firearm as if it were loaded; every time; every place.

2. Never aim at anything you don't intend to shoot.

3. Always have the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.

4. Be sure of your target AND WHAT IS BEYOND.

Any nitwit should be able to remember those 4 basic firearm safety rules.

Oh yeah! Keep your finger OFF the trigger. Students get one chance in my class. 2nd offense and they fail.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom