Validate

L

littlebuck

Do you have to go into the expo to Validate your hunts? or can you just validate in the loby and hit the road....

last year all I did was validate it and went home. this year I don't know if its the same.

The last couple of years you could just validate out in the loby , and if you didn't want to go in you wouldn't have to .

Yup pretty simple----

.25 cents in the parking meter----

Walk in and go over --validate----

Walk out and go elswhere.

I have read nor seen nothing that says you have to PAY to validate this year.

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-11 AT 08:21AM (MST)[p]All I ever do is drop a coin in a meter like Robb, in and out.

We prolly shouldnt say anything tho, they will hide the validation area within the expo next year.

Would one of you guys please explain what you're talking about with this Validate thread? Thank you!

>Would one of you guys please
>explain what you're talking about
>with this Validate thread?
>Thank you!

Some of us have a fragile self esteem and need to be validated on occasion. In downtown SLC they have an expo this time every year where you can got get some personal validation. Now, some people are in a hurry and need that validation, but don't have the time to walk around the expo. For these types there is a booth outside the doors where they can quickly get validated for the year and move on to better things.

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

the worst part about the expo is having to drive into slc. once you get there you might as well spend 10 more bucks and at least get to see what its all about. those 5 dollar beers are pretty good too!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom