Valle Vaidal.....

parecido

How did the muzzleloaders do this weekend in the Valle Vidal?

I was up there just for the weekend, had to be back to work this morning but in the 2 days we saw a TON of elk! my buddy with the tag had some misfire issues with his muzzleloader but hopefully he can seal the deal today

Post some pics if you've got any!

I saw one dink bull come out the VV this weekend, maybe 280. They took him off near the gate due to the weather and the wife not wanting or being able to get into the back country due to health reasons. They said they saw lots of elk and some really nice bulls glassing, just couldnt get in. Headed up there Fri, both my girls have youth bull tags!!! Come on FRIDAY!!!

Good luck to both your girls! I saw a couple decent bulls on the back of some trucks, nothing really huge though.

Good luck to you and your girls.

Me and a buddy put our kids in for the draw but haven't hit yet.

Post pics when you're back please!

GrizlyHunter

Went 2 for 2. Me and my buddy got 6x6 's first day. Got dunped on with 15 inches as we woke up on Saturday. Great time.

Thats a 10-4, hopefully I'll be posting ALOT of pix of my beautiful girls and their HUGE smiles!! I've really got some pressure now, my oldest daughters nino is a killer taxidermist and since she's a senior he's told her that he'll mount her bull as her graduation present!!! Now all she wants is a MONSTER!!! Thanks NINO GENO!!!! Oh ya, and of course since her sister is looking to get a mount of course sibling rivalry gets to play in and the younger of the two wants to mount her bull also! Wow, gotta love when the addiction is more then obvious in the youngsters!!! Mama isn't as thrilled with possibly having two more bulls in the house! I'll post back after the weekend.

Toro

"Who needs boys when you've got girls that can shoot like mine!!"

How's the Monster Bull hunt going.Hope those girls find a big one.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

OFF TO THE VALLE BOYS!! Thanks for the comments! Girls are pumped and ready to knock over some BIG Bulls! I'll post when we are back!

Toro

"Who needs boys when you got girls that can shoot like mine!"

Be safe, good luck and enjoy the hunt with your girls. Take lots of pics/video. It's a magical place where they'll never be able to hunt again.

GrizlyHunter

I hardly ever hear of or see any consistant 340" plus bulls pulled out of the VV. Is this a hugely overrated hunt area in your opinion?

Bill

Some great Valle bulls for your girls. You have to be very proud of them. Can't wait to read the play by play and see some more pics

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom