VC Draw Question

hntbambi

Anyone that bought lotto tickets for VC and also applied for regular draw show anythig other than [font color="red"]unsuccessful[/font]?

Still waiting for the golden ticket list to be published.

I completely forgot about VC... I was already stoked got drawn for ML antelope and rifle deer. Saw this post and checked I got VC cow tag too! WOOT!

I have been down in the dumps about not drawing for anything. I saw this post and remembered I bought tickets and luckily drew for a bull hunt on the Valle Calderas.

Thanks for reminding me about this tag.

>How did you know she drew
>a VC tag. I looked
>at the VC websight and
>the winners list is not
>out. Did you get a
>email.

Results for VC are out on the G&F website main page I think.

Me too. My buddys drew elk tags and I just got an email about a Javi tag. One buddy's wife was trampling all over my elk-hunting hopes: "If you didn't get two emails right away, you didn't get nothing ... nyanya nyanya nyanya."

Well, whoa boys, I'm going to the VCNP this fall.

Look for that pdf...

Enjoy your time there. One of the best elk hunts available. Who knows what the future holds for the VC, so take full advantage of your time. Congrats to you all!!

Thanks, I'm pumped but now I am trying to decide whether to DIY or hire an outfitter. If I hire an outfitter I know who I would hire but I'm not sure if I need to or not.

I don't think you'll need an outfitter. I drew my 7th tag in 8 years this year and I've never used an outfitter. It's nice to have a buddy go with you and call if you have an archery tag. You'll have a great hunt with or without an outfitter, it's an awesome place, it makes me sick to know that it will never be the same in a couple of years! Congratulations and good luck!

Jed

Have been buying tickets for my kids for the last 3 or 4 years and never drawn.... just wondering if you guys that drew are buying the max amount of tickets ? or are just lucky.Congrats to those who drew its an awesome hunt!

CC

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom