Vernal SFW

S

South_slope

Anyone have the tag $ for last weekend?

Really wondering what the moose went for this year. That oil field money always amazes me.

That was MDF last weekend!

I believe the Vernal SFW Banquet is still to come!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Hmm I had it in my calendar as the 16th. Along with the MDF

SFW Uinta Basin ? ? ? ? ? April 16, Saturday Night
1- Nine Mile Anthro Elk Any Premium
2- Book Cliffs Bitter Creek Elk Any Premium
3- South Slope Diamond Mtn Elk
Any Weapon
4- South Slope Diamond Mountain Deer
Any Weapon
5- Book Cliffs Deer Season Choice
6- Paunsaugunt Deer Hunter Choice
7- North Slope Summit Bull Moose
8- Book Cliffs Bitter Creek Antelope
Any Weapon
9- N/S Slope High Uintas Mountain Goat
10-North East Region Cougar
11-South Slope Diamond Mountain Antelope

them and mdf are fighting over banquet dates. what a joke.... both support the 13000 deer tag cut......

Then don't go elkun. Do you even know what the MDF's position was on the deer proposals? Which one did they support at the RAC meeting where the proposals were presented? Stop stirring the pot when you don't have a clue.

>Then don't go elkun. Do you
>even know what the MDF's
>position was on the deer
>proposals? Which one did
>they support at the RAC
>meeting where the proposals were
>presented? Stop stirring the
>pot when you don't have
>a clue.

a clue fu.. you tworay come on by. will settle this....bring that north eastern rack with you.....

Easy does it elkun....you little tuffy.... I'm guessing you don't know the answers. That's ok; too bad you just made yourself look about as sharp as a marble.

>them and mdf are fighting over
> banquet dates. what a
>joke.... both support the 13000
>deer tag cut......

are their even 13000 deer left in utah?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom