Vernon Pics...

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Been getting lots of help from a few regarding this area. My thanks goes out to them in a big way. Post up any pics you may have of ANYTHING related to this area. Thanks.

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

I've got a Pic of your Buck Wisz!

For a Nominal Fee I might send it to you!:D

RAZZIN Ya Wisz!(You've probably already got the Pic!)

Send us some Rain Wisz!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

If its the same pic I'm thinkin about BESS, DH isn't gonna fill me in exactly where that big guy is. He's probably planning in tying his tag to that rack! Its all good, Theres plenty to go around. You oughtta take a weekend, head out to the hills and take lots of video for me. :) THAT might get you off the hook. LOL

Steve

5967vernon.jpg

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-12 AT 06:11PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/3175croppedcaribou.jpg

Buck from a couple years ago

1094dscn4361.jpg

sheds from the same buck 32" wide

9377dscn4359.jpg

another angle of the sheds mounted, very fun area to hunt

Well Wisz!

I done some lookin & here's a Pic of Mt Vernon!

9383mount_vernon.jpg

Nice deer, fo sho! Kinda cool to have the pic, the sheds and the animal! Thanks for posting.

JUDAS FRICKIN......anyway.....

Steve

Thanks ridgetops. That last buck was tall as a tree!

Steve

Thought I would post a few pictures of the buck I harvested off the Vernon unit last year. DH is a friend and with his help this hunt was an amazing experience. We have been seeing some decent bucks scouting for his hunt this year but not the one yet. Good luck and hopefully I will get to put a face to the screen name when you come out for the hunt.

8917dsc00704.jpg

2536imgp0256.jpg

2684img_1600.jpg

Just got it back from the taxi.

6029img_1605.jpg

That ought to be enough to get Wisz's Trigger Finger Shakin!

Can't even imagine the Buck Fever that will be taking place this Fall!:D

BESS- I'm gonna keep my trigger finger wrapped in ice for the first 3-5 days of the hunt so it won't even be physically possible for me to pull the trigger on an average buck. Nope.....gonna hold out until I get a better than average buck. Thats the plan anyway. :)

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Jul-20-12 AT 11:23AM (MST)[p]Wasachheavyfive That is a great buck!! I ran into you and darrel out on the vernon a few weeks ago. I have seen a few good bucks. I'm still looking for the 200" bucks!! Hope to see ya again on the mountain. Send me a line. Robert

LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-12 AT 11:41PM (MST)[p]Sweet looking buck BITG!!! Are those scouting picts from last year, or have you been out this year?

Thanks gaetz...these pics are all from last year. I went out once this year in late June and kicked around for an evening...lots drier than last year, but the bucks seemed to be in the same old haunts!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-12 AT 10:43AM (MST)[p]I really like how you took pictures of your hunting area. I've Google-earth'ed my hunting areas many times, but I've never really thought to photograph them. I think it's great to look at all the little pockets, draws and other hiding spots. I will be doing that in the next couple of weeks on my scouting trip and think it could make a big difference. Thanks for the idea!!!!

I don't have a Vernon tag by the way.

gaetz

Not sure why you want pictures of my brother? But here you go . . .

2958green_river_007.jpg

3152chet_crappie.jpg

Sorry no picutres of him hunting, but you can see he is a real good catch!!

>
5967vernon.jpg

>
>~Z~

I would guess 230 gross, 210 net.

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

>Well Wisz!
>
>I done some lookin & here's
>a Pic of Mt Vernon!
>
>
>
9383mount_vernon.jpg

>
>
>
>[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
>
>If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM
>TO ME!
>
>
>I've got Wild Honey Tree's and
>Crazy Little Weeds growin around
>my Shack!
>These Dusty Roads ain't streets of
>gold but I'm happy right
>where I'm at!
>All these Perty little Western Belles
>are a Country Boys Dream!
>
>They ain't got Wings or MM
>Halo's but they sure look
>good to me!
>

See the story was right, I don't see a cherry tree anywhere!

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

Thanks Taylor for posting the pics. I recall seeing a couple of those pics before. Beautiful country. I'm hoping to find some deer in that rolling country....it seems much nicer to hunt. I'm gonna send you a pm. Thanks again for posting the pics.

Pookie- your bro is hot. Does he have a boyfriend? LOL

Steve

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom