Very sad story

dug

I moved recently and had allmy sheds in a closet at my apartment.
Well I could fit them in the truck with all of the other stuff, so I thought "Im going to come back and get them in a few days." (I moved about 2 hours away). But when I called the manager to let me back in to get them, he had already thrown all of them in the dumpster, without giving me notice, and mow they are gone forever.

So I am starting my shed collection al over again. I have 2 now. I found a 6 point elk set from last year.

Would you guys be as bummed as me?

dug,sorry to here of your bad luck, hope you find alot of freshies this year to fill the void!!

CATRACK

Unreal. I dont know how I would feel other than I would take the manager outback and see if that new 6 point set would fit up his arse. Just Kidding, but man I feel sorry for you. I would definitely rummage through the dumpster or go to the landfill and start looking. Sorry dude.

"Sorry to hear about your loss." Man would I be in mourning!

As far as i'm concerned the antlers would be the first thing to be loaded on and then i'd see how much of everything else would have fit.

Sorry to hear that.

If I were you, I'd treat that manager like a mountain lion here in california. Shoot, bury and keep quiet!

the other day I was driving my garbage truck, and I stopped at this appartment to pick up a dumpster and.......

just kidding!!! MAN "RE", that really sucks. I would hunt down that manager and use the shoot and release method on him! There could be a possiblility that someone picked them up before they got covered up with dirt. not that it helps you any. I feel for ya. good luck on your next collection, and may the shed gods be with you.

I would drive out to the dump and check, One of the guys might have threw them to the side if they saw them being dumped,You have know what a guy will pull out of the trash, It's worth a little drive to see if they are just sitting out there.

my bet is the manager never thru them out.
I managed apartments 117 units years ago.
nothing was ever discarded unless it use just paper crap.
bet his friends know what he or she did with them or where they are.
know any cops in the area?
have them go over and make a inquirey for you and mention a lie detector test must be taken to prove their his story.
just say it the law.

thats a good idea. I got to thinking maybe he kept them forhimself. but I have started my collection all over. I have been out 3 times now and have found a set of elk from last year, about 335, a browner 3 point from this year, small, and a nubber, just the base of a very old deer horn.
Dont you just love nubbers, you know the ones you cant see and would never see except when you are looking down and would have stepped on it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom