VICKERS WINS

peakfreak

Very Active Member
Did he try to wreck JJ or was it an accident gone right? Jr. was a class act about the whole deal. You could tell JJ was pissed. What do you think?

I think Vickers should stay out of southern redneck bars for a few days. Jr. was a class act in that interview. I'm sure JJ would like to kill him.

JB

I DIDN'T SEE THE PUKE PLATE RACE!!!

WHAT HAPPENED???

I WAS SO FRICKEN BUSY CONTENDING WITH THOUSANDS OF GENERAL NOMAD BULL HUNTERS I MISSED THE RACE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF THERE WAS A "BIG ONE"???

That dumb A$$ should be whooped. Jimmy had the pass but I dont know if he would have held Jr. off. It is to late now and the little fag was seriously celebrating a win for that. They should have jumped him. He screwed up two guys in the chase for alot of points. I think he will be get the favor returned to him.

elk_img_01.gif

That was some serious BS in my opinion. Intentional or not he should not have been given the win. Definately a cheap shot.

I was out of town all weekend but recorded the race and watched it when I got home last night. WTF! Vickers is a Jackass, no wonder Hendricks doesn't want him back next year. I don't think he did it on purpose, he's just a chitty driver. That's two weeks in a row that Johnson should of won but some how snatched defeat from victory.

Bessy, Johnson was passing Jr. with 1/2 lap left to win the race and every single redneck at the track was about to puke up their Budweiser and pelt Johnsons car with all their empties, when that dipchit Vickers wrecked them both.

shotgunjim!!!

THANKS!!!

I STAYED UP LATE TO WATCH THE NEWS HOPEING THEY MIGHT SHOW THE HI-LIGHTS BUT I GUESS FRICKEN GOLF IS MORE IMPORTANT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THE LAST 10 RACES ARE PROBABLY THE BEST 10,I NEVER SEE THEM BECAUSE OF THE Nomad HUNTS,RAMMING & JAMMING AT ITS BEST WITH ABOUT 33 DRIVERS THAT DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!!

Im not really a fan of any of the 3 drivers involved but what makes me sick is the comments from Johnson and Knaus. Knaus was quoted as saying Vickers has "no talent" OK, he is leaving the organazation, but they dont need to take cheap shots. If vickers would have pulled out behind Jr. just a split second later he would have Pushed the 48 to the win and they would have given him all kinds of praise. It went the other way and now they just talk S#it.

He had no brains, he should have eased off the pedal not kept it mashed to hit jimmy! If he would have just followed jimmy instead of hitting him there wouldnt be a wreck. No talent just stupidity

elk_img_01.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom