Victory with Home Depot

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
They wrote all of the 8200.00 I owed them for the awful cabinet time period and mistakes which were fixed correctly but took almost 6 months. What a Christmas present. I'm on a clout tonite. This is the most awesome deal ever.

No its a fact. I won this after a 60 day investigation. I called Citi CARD tonite. It's fully paid and I have a credit of 190.00

Good to see the small business owner will be able to put some coin in his pocket too.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-23-16 AT 07:23AM (MST)[p]I'm having problems with this S7 Android. Unless I restart it , I have problems getting it to type.
Anyway, I'm dancing a jig and it's a great end to a very tough year. I had many obstacles and trials this year but it's turned out great.

>are you drinking??

I'm not but it sounds pretty good right now!
I can't speak for DM but his post was confusing to say the least.
Zeke

>>are you drinking??
>
>I'm not but it sounds pretty
>good right now!
>I can't speak for DM but
>his post was confusing to
>say the least.
>Zeke

OK I ordered cabinets in May. In June they were installed. It took until August to get the countertop guy to show up. In Late August we were moved in waiting for install.
The countetop contractor brought the wrong color and had to reorder. He showed up again and didn't bring glue.
I missed work taking time off several times and he wouldn't call or show up.
When he did he was showing up after 730 pm.
Then he did a poor install on the backsplash.

The job on countertops wasn't completed until over 5 months passed. I had reported it to store and Headquarters service.
Other missteps also I won't get into.
So I finally called Citi Bank to tell them I should get a heavy amount of the loan removed.
Last night I called and they had it all removed leaving me a credit.
I appreciate it immensely but I didn't ask for the whole cost to be subtracted but I won't complain.
I've had problems with Lowe's also. DIY or use the little company next time.

awesome! Was wondering what came of your issue with that, that is the absolute best you could have dreamed for!
FYI- I still hate home depot!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom