Vivek

I like him, seems to be the only one with “different” ideas than the rest of the repub losers, they will do everything they can to make sure he can’t run I would bet

He has a silver tongue and is a slick talker I’ll give him that. Every position the guy has taken recently is a complete 180 degree opposite of positions he recently held, often very recently. Not difficult to find if you look. Blows with the wind & tells people what he thinks they want to hear. Nope he’s a con man IMO

He has a silver tongue and is a slick talker I’ll give him that. Every position the guy has taken recently is a complete 180 degree opposite of positions he recently held, often very recently. Not difficult to find if you look. Blows with the wind & tells people what he thinks they want to hear. Nope he’s a con man IMO
Exactly.

It just goes to show how easily people are fooled by someone’s words when they only listen to one time.

Then what’s the difference in him and any other politician. I don’t think it’s wise to idolize any politician. But so far I like what he had to say a couple times. Maybe my opinion will change maybe not.

I've been following him since he launched his campaign. I think he did phenomenal in the first debate for it being his first debate. He could probably back down the arrogance a few clicks in the next debate so he looks more mature, but otherwise, he is going to surge in the polls. I still think it's going to come down to Ramaswamy, DeSantis, or maybe Haley vying for QB#2 behind Trump. Ramaswamy is an much younger avatar of Trump. If I were placing a bet, I would double down on Ramaswamy being Trumps pick for VP.

I've been following him since he launched his campaign. I think he did phenomenal in the first debate for it being his first debate. He could probably back down the arrogance a few clicks in the next debate so he looks more mature, but otherwise, he is going to surge in the polls. I still think it's going to come down to Ramaswamy, DeSantis, or maybe Haley vying for QB#2 behind Trump. Ramaswamy is a much younger avatar of Trump. If I were placing a bet, I would double down on Ramaswamy being Trumps pick for VP.
I agree, I do like a candidate that isn’t feckless. Whether it’s Vivek or trump. I don’t like the ***** footing some of the candidates did.

Agree on the Vivek the clown. Kinda sounded like an annoying teenage through much of the debate, imo.

I think Haley is sharp as a tack and has the best chance to win a general. After all, that is the end goal….winning the primary to go on and get smoked in the general doesn’t do s###.

Like what? Have your read his books? Just curious, as he has been pretty consistent for a while IMO.

Anyone who thinks Vivek has a silver tongue but wants old status quo, full of crap Rinos cracks me up. The second Haley came out for Ukraine means she is bought and paid for by the military industrial complex… just like the rest of them… I would rather have someone cocky who doesn’t just sit there and take it like all Repubs do

At the end of the day i don’t actively dislike any of the candidates… except for Christie, I don’t like him. We will see what happens down the road, I think we can all speculate. But there is one juggernaut. And every time he get indicted he gets rent free space in everyone minds.

Anyone who thinks Vivek has a silver tongue but wants old status quo, full of crap Rinos cracks me up. The second Haley came out for Ukraine means she is bought and paid for by the military industrial complex… just like the rest of them… I would rather have someone cocky who doesn’t just sit there and take it like all Repubs do
100%

I don’t want to see any establishment politician in office.

On a side note, if Trump/republican gets into office I want to see impeachment and/or jail time for Biden/Myorkis/Garland/Pelosi/Faucci. I’d love to see a grassroots campaign started that says any republican who doesn’t vote for this will not get any future votes from a large part of their voter base. Let’s see their true colors.

I realize I'm taking a leap.

Silver tongued. Taken opposing positions. Tell you anything.

Trump?

A lifelong pro abortion democrat, that was gonna lock her up and make Mexico pay for the wall?

The establishment talking point is the EXACT one they used against Trump.
So it's funny listening to Trump fans, repeat it

I realize I'm taking a leap.

Silver tongued. Taken opposing positions. Tell you anything.

Trump?

A lifelong pro abortion democrat, that was gonna lock her up and make Mexico pay for the wall?

The establishment talking point is the EXACT one they used against Trump.
So it's funny listening to Trump fans, repeat it
Who’s the great alternative? I’m not a blind MAGA person either…. I’m pretty objective about what I see.

Name names… Who is it?

Who’s the great alternative? I’m not a blind MAGA person either…. I’m pretty objective about what I see.

Name names… Who is it?

Probably gonna be Desantis for me, or at least would have been in a primary if Utah believed in that.

I struggle to vote for anyone that old. As we look at McConnell, Biden, Feinstein, Grassley, Pelosi, etc, we can't keep folks in high office, holding power that we wouldn't let keep there car keys.

Trump is 77. And before we say how great he does "for his age", remember what your comparing him to.

I just can't picture the name Vivek Ramaswamy on the national ballot for President. He was the only one to get the climate change question right though.

But then I thought Barak Obama was a goofy name too.

I just can't picture the name Vivek Ramaswamy on the national ballot for President. He was the only one to get the climate change question right though.

But then I thought Barak Obama was a goofy name too.
Me too! I alos think Barry Soetoro (a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama) are goofy names also.

As a blue collar guy, if my kid ever gives a speech about "the kid of a blue collar....", I'll smack them.

You don't get points because your dad did hard things while you didn't.

Specifically though, the irony of dudes who drop Reagan's name in every sentence, now doing op ed on Vivek using lines?

I would love to see a Trump/Vivek or Trump/Desantis Ticket, personally.
There can't be a Trump/DeSantis ticket unless one of them moves out of Florida quick.....Both candidates from the same state have to forfeit that states electoral votes.....

Agree on the Vivek the clown. Kinda sounded like an annoying teenage through much of the debate, imo.

I think Haley is sharp as a tack and has the best chance to win a general. After all, that is the end goal….winning the primary to go on and get smoked in the general doesn’t do s###.
Anybody paying more attention to Haley?

Ha. That was a good one!

She seems to be getting more and more attention. Admittedly, only if you believe the fake news.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom