WA is posted now

That link is not for the results but does show if you were selected or not. I am hoping that it just shows not selected for everything becuase it hasn't been posted yet. Has anyone had anything showing selected in the link Ironhead gave?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-07 AT 04:53PM (MST)[p]Thanks for the link. Once again a big fat NOT SELECTED for deer,elk,moose,goat,sheep,turkey,etc. etc. Same old story!! Good luck to the rest of you. I used the link that ironhead put up.

I think that those say not selected because the results have not been posted yet. If you look at the date next to it it says the date you submited the applications. I drew the multi deer and it has the date of the draw next to where it says selected. At least that's what I'm hoping anyway. With 9 points for deer I was hoping this year would be the one.

-Lowedog

Yeah I saw the date and maybe you're right. I hope so. I'm hoping NOT SELECTED really means not selected Yet! Thanks for the faint glimmer of hope and good luck to all.

Not to burst any bubbles but yes my daughter was selected.It shows on that link but just not wich one.jim

I sure hope it's correct. I drew a goat tag if it's correct. Sure would be a downer to find out otherwise. Can't wait to see which area I drew!!

Just curious as to what the date says next to those that say selected. Is it yesterdays date or the date you submitted your apps.? Kinda funny for the multi tag for last year it says not selected and I was selected for last year.

-Lowedog

I just used ironhead's link, and it says that I was selected for a deer and an elk tag in 2007, but struck out on everything else. Can't wait to see which tags I drew. Scott

Even with my one million bonus points, I dont think I will ever draw Goat, Moose, or Sheep. Im just building up more points for deer and elk so I knew they were a no go.
MS

I'm still holding on to some hope that this is all just a glitch in the matrix and I'll recieve an email Monday from the WDFW saying I drew a tag.

I'm not giving up hope until I receive my rejection notices in the mail! :)

-Lowedog

I drew deer, I just got off the phone with Tech support wich is where the calls are routed when the Department is closed. They informed me that the draw is done and they will have the results posted soon, as usual our state is haveing problems with their system. In the future it should update automatically on your history and also in the draw results as soon as the draw is completed.

Well I am checking often on the fish and game site to see what units were drawn, if anyone else sees that it has updated to 2007 please post!

You gotta be kidding me, By the looks of it so far I haven't got a tag since 1998. that was a cow tag & I put in for all of em. Maybe they get mad when I write the dept. letters expressing my disatisfaction with the way they run things & take my name out of the bucket.

Nothing for me! That makes it 22 years and running without a permit! You would think that a guy with 18 points each for sheep, moose and goat would be able to draw at least one of them by now, eh?
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

PB, have you turned in a poacher? I know they give points for doing that. I didnt think WA has even had a point system for 18 years. I have nine for moose, goat and sheep. The closest I have ever come to drawing was for moose when I was selected as an "alternate", but who in their right mind would not collect on their tag? Its normally the lucky sucker with one point thats drawing the infamous once in a life time tag. I think the game departments drawing system is bogus. I also think the bonus point system is a joke too. I'll give into the extra 30 bucks each year on top of the other 150 plus dollars I spend on hunting, fishing, salt and fresh, crabbing, turkey, small game, etc. in hopes of someday drawing. The only good thing is I still have plenty of years of hunting. Its the guys like my dad who are getting older that I would like to see draw at this point.
MS

I've turned in several poachers at different times and got a bunch of bonus points. I did all their leg work on one of them and was rewarded well. A lot of good those points are doing me now, eh?
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I think it should be bogus point system, i have 10 deer points and cant draw a tag, ive drawn one tag since 97, an elk tag. My bro in law just called and said he drew an archery bull tag, this is his 4th bull tag in like 10 years i think. Im back up to 6 elk points and cant draw that either. Bunch of BS.

He doesnt know which one he drew, it was my brother in law, troy is my cousin. where you live.

Troy is my cousin, my brother in law drew an archery bull tag. it just says he was selected, they arent able to see what hunt they drew yet just that they were selected. Troy didnt draw anything.

this was on the washington fish and game website today.
July 16, 2007

Due to technical difficulties, 2007 special hunt draw results are not available at this time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OLYMPIA ? Anglers can receive up to $100 in rewards for providing information about tagged chinook salmon they catch in areas of the upper Columbia River drainage that opened for fishing July 1. Full Story
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OLYMPIA - The Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) has issued corrections and updates to the recently published 2007-2008 Fishing In Washington Sport Fishing Rules pamphlet. Full Story
OLYMPIA ? With summer salmon fisheries getting under way, the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) is reminding anglers fishing in several areas of Puget Sound to carefully release any wild chinook they catch. Full Story

Looks like i drew a late cow tag not the bull tag i wanted! ##%#@$#%! I figure if i have an unfilled elk tag in January why not
I talked to a rep at the dept today and he said the draw should be finalized some time tomarrow morning.
Bryan

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom