WA multiple season results are out

Ridgerunner good draw. To bad I work on Monday, I will find out if I drew anything on Tuesday.

I did not draw the multi season for elk, did not apply for deer. Oh well. Guess I'll have to get the elk during early archery. Good luck to everyone else.

Mike

Didn't even apply, but congratulations to those who applied and got drawn. Should make it interesting to see what weapon/season people think is the best

I SUCK!! AGAIN..... NOTHING for deer or elk. Congratulations to those of you that did draw. Ya know, you might want to think twice about spending all that dough......
Here is to hoping for a second chance at the tags that the lucky guys don't buy! :)

You will get your chance, I drew a deer tag last year after the third draw. I won't apply again, for either animal. Too much money as I don't have enough time to spend in the field. Great opportunity for those that do though. Good luck.
Geno

I drew deer, but not elk. Stoked for the deer permit, but still hoping to draw the elk permit during the re-draws.

For those who haven't called yet, I called the main number (360-902-2515) and they routed me to the licensing department, who gave me my results.

I drew for Elk. It is posted on web under:Selecting Hunt Choices for Special Hunt Permit Applications

I called and they said I did not draw. I checked my mail today and I got a letter saying I did draw a deer tag. Halfway through the page it says this tag is good for one elk but it says I drew a deer tag. This state I swear is ran upside down. What the hell did I draw? Is it the deer tag or elk tag? I guess I will run down and try to buy both as soon as possible and see what the computer says. I'll keep you posted.
Shane

we called on friday and my buddy did not draw either, now online it says he did draw the deer tag, so which way is it?? or is it just gonna be a re-draw again?? here we go again.

I just confirmed my deer draw on the web folling tlake's instructions. Thanks for the info - that link sure isn't intuitive. Not sure how a title like "Selecting Hunt Choices for Special Hunt Permit Applications" would indicate that draw results were posted there.

Called this AM and didn't get drawn. Got home and recieved the letter with unsuccessful and check internet and unsuccessfull. I guess all I can do now is rely on the great WDFW and a redraw!!!

30 days until they begin picking alternates, I hope I am in line with a point each.
Good Luck to all!!!
WACAT

Well, tlake, You got the Elk tag, I got drawn for the deer. We'll have a very busy fall!

I've got the same mistake in my letter. I'm guessing they just used the elk letter as the base when they drafted the deer letter and forgot to change "elk" to "deer" in that one line.

Didn't draw elk for the 2nd time. Didn't apply for deer. Hope I don't draw the second time around. I just found out that the elk tag is good state wide. I don't want to draw it until I'm applying for an east side permit. That way if I don't draw I can go to the west side and still hunt branch bulls with the bow.

well ive definitely confirmed that i did draw the deer multi season tag now i called, checked the internet and got a letter. mine had that same mistake about the bag limit being one elk too so dont fret.

I was told on the phone that I didn't draw but guess what showed up in the mail? I recieved a letter that said I was successful on the elk draw!!!!! YEEEHAAAW!
Went straight down and bought it before they change their mind. Now if I could just get the deer on the second draw.............. Good luck to all on the second chance.

I think its pretty bad the price they charge for a multiple tag....it shouldn' be more then $50 unless they let you get 1 extra animal....Just my opinion.......Les

moosestock, one thing I am with you as I get tired of the prices, and I think they are making hunting a money sport...on the other hand, Its worth it to me and am sort of glad its up there as every nimrod that hunts would put in for it. This kind of weeds some of them out and lets those willing, to be able to, and I have a better chance at being drawn.....that being said, not drawn for either one.

i did not put in for it this year, or last year because i don't have the kind of time available to make that tag worthwhile to me for that price. i don't think it's a bad price for 3 months or so of hunting, but you have to be able to take the time and hunt a lot for it to be worthwhile. i think that will keep a lot of people away. i sure don't think it's too much $$ for what you get for it.
as far as a second animal, i think an additional doe tag is a good idea on a permit basis for some areas, but thats a whole other topic.

It ain't over yet Bone. You still have chance on the second and third draws. I have already heard of two people that decided not to buy them..... Good luck to you!

It is expensive, I drew the deer this year and purchased it, too many variables going into the fall to be able to figure out when I can hunt, now I've got all fall, money well worth it in my opinion.

I guess I'll have to wait until I get the mail for the official results. The web has me selected, which I have my doubts because they have me not selected last year...of course I drew in 2006. My guess is they got the 2006 and 2007 backwards and I can only hope for a 2nd draw.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom