wac em

Ed

Anyone ever use Wac Em broadheads? I just bought some because I was looking for a low profile head that would fly well which I heard these do. Just checking to see if anyone had any actual hunting experience with them.
Thanks,
Ed

I've shot them......outstanding head, IMO. Sharp blades, VERY accurate, and they stay together on even the most challenging impact tests. I really like their leading edge design which adds penetration. They have a bit of a price tag, but a great head that should not fail you. Hope it helps and have fun.

BOHNTR )))---------->

I agree with BOHNTR, I used them last year and didn't have a problem with them at all. Flew true every shot and are tough as nails. Put two heads completely through a nice bull elk and all I needed to do was replace the blades and hone up the tip and they are as good as new. Best 3-blade fixed blade I have ever shot.

jdh

Thanks for the info. I just shot a few out back and I'm impressed. They flew like my field points.

I used them this past fall and got my bull in 6-a az. I shot him at 30 yards quartering towards me. He only ran about 75 yards before he fell over. I hit both lungs and broke ribs on the way in and out even though it was not a complete pass through. If you are willing to sacrafice the small cutting diameter they fly great. The pic is in the elk forum under az 6-a bull.
H-25

I shot a bull elk in Idaho last fall with the wac em's. My shot was at 46 yards. The arrow went in just behind the shoulder on the right side, and came out the shoulder blade on the left side. The arrow was sticking out of both sides of the elk. He went less than 20 yards, and that was straight downhill. The broadhead was dull but fully intact. I have tried a lot of different broadheads, and I will be using the wac em's again this fall. Awesome heads!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom