WANNA GO FOR A TARDville BIKE RIDE Homer???

The Cops Thought a 130 MPH was Fast!

Can You Imagine the ROAD RASH at 150 MPH?

They Did Catch one of them!

Can you imagine how long it would take a tow truck driver to clean up a mess like that? If they crashed going that fast they would be spread from one mile marker to the next

Can you imagine how long it would take a tow truck driver to clean up a mess like that? If they crashed going that fast they would be spread from one mile marker to the next
I’ve never seen a tow truck driver pick up more than 3 or 4 of the bigger pieces....

Some bike guys just like to ride fast. I inspected a bike about 9 years ago. It was a Hayabusa one of the fastest, if not the fastest, bikes available at the time. He had installed dental mirrors in place of factory mirrors, which is a violation of DoD rules. I started looking at his bike in detail and realized that the frame had been stretched and welded (a poor weld job) and he had installed a nitrous kit. I have no idea why someone would want to install a nitrous kit on a bike that will already break 200..I guess to go 210 or so.

Anyway, he wasn't allowed to ride his bike on base, per DoD rules.

Some bike guys just like to ride fast. I inspected a bike about 9 years ago. It was a Hayabusa one of the fastest, if not the fastest, bikes available at the time. He had installed dental mirrors in place of factory mirrors, which is a violation of DoD rules. I started looking at his bike in detail and realized that the frame had been stretched and welded (a poor weld job) and he had installed a nitrous kit. I have no idea why someone would want to install a nitrous kit on a bike that will already break 200..I guess to go 210 or so.

Anyway, he wasn't allowed to ride his bike on base, per DoD rules.
I wonder if he's still alive?

Hey Eel!

He Made The Mistake of Having His Biker Chick Girlfriend on the Back With Him!

After Her Sinking Her Nails in to Him for most of the Fast Ride the Poor Biker Probably Decided Jail Time Might Not be as Bad!:D

But You See these Bigger Groups of Bikers doing Perty Much as they Please all the Time!

And I've always Thought/Wondered what a Cop Might do?

Pull one of the 50 Over cuzz You Damn Sure Ain't Pulling all of them Over!

Kinda Like The Illegal ATV Ride at Recapture!

Single about 4 of them Out!

And The Rest Keep Riding!

What really amazes me is someone got a speeding ticket in Utard. :ROFLMAO:

I really like the cars that speed up when I get behind them. My favorite is the guy who spent 100k and thinks there is no way this cheap jap bike is gonna pass me and floors it. C"YA, you're going to need to spend more than that.

3 or 4 years ago coming down I84 I was passed by at least 100 bullet bikes all going 85+ MPH. I was impressed! County sheriff and UHP had all the exits blocked. There were a few riding drag blocking both lanes running the speed limit.

Near as I could tell they kept going all the way into the intersection with I15.

Homer yes I’m drinking it’s Friday, but yes they’re one in the same…
I'll change my name on the 27th so there isn't any confusion. I guess if you are drunk Bigstiffy looks a lot like SS? No hard feelings here though. I got a PM explaining what some may think my name means. I was embarrassed and will change it when it lets me on the 27th. I don't want to offend anyone.

Did you read the part about the 21yr old chick on the back seat? I beat she had some personal cleaning up to do after that ride...

I used to ride little Sahara.

Was amazing, dudes in boots, chest protector, helmets, shoulder pads. GF on back in bikini and daisy dukes.

Adrenaline junkies just gotta go fast. My buddy in Oahu Hawaii has a Aprilia RSV4 that has 200 HP and goes 180 MPH. You only have 100 miles of roads on an island to speed on, and you ride that???

Bessie needs a shave.

oq80IYT.jpg

Where'd you find the old pic of BESS? That was years ago....and when he actually cared about how he looked naked.

I Think If I Decide to Give Somebody a Ride at 130 MPH She's Gonna Be a Cutie!

I Wouldn't Want Homer Grabbing/Squeezing Things!:D

Part of me wants to get passed by a motorcycle doing 180mph and then see stray dog run out onto the highway with my dash cam on.

In Arizona years ago between St Johns and Springerville a bike came up on me at a stop sign doing about a 100 and went wide left to run the stop sign and pulled out into traffic wide into the oncoming lane and a semi was there to greet him.
When the truck hit him he exploded, parts went everywhere. One of the worst things I have seen in my life. We were witnesses so we stayed on the scene and watched the cops push and move parts around into to a pile for the Coroner to come and pick up..
Exactly why I don't ride motorcycles

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom