Want a FREE Hunter Alerts Subscription?

Founder

Founder Since 1999
[font size=+1]Who wants a Hunter Alerts subscription?[/font]

Let's keep this simple. I was going to have a contest of some sort, but no.......instead, just post "I DO" to this thread and in a few days or a week I will randomly draw 4 names and they'll get the subscriptions and can try the service. All I ask is that the winners post a review about the service in a month or two or three.

So, if you would like a subscription, let me know.

How many of you guys have just flat forgotten to submit your applications in some states? I know numerous times I have had buddies forget. My closest friends I typically call them prior to the application deadline and kick them in the butt.
Now there is a sweet service that will send you text and/or email reminders prior to application deadlines. It's called Hunter Alerts. They're a new sponsor here on the site.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-12 AT 11:03AM (MST)[p]"I DO"

Zeke

PS: I'd better get it right! LOL

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-12 AT 12:46PM (MST)[p]Looks like so far only the last post out of 7 have followed directions and got it correct to be in the drawing if you do exactly what Founder stated, LOL!

>
>Looks like so far only the
>last post out of 7
>have followed directions and got
>it correct to be in
>the drawing if you do
>exactly what Founder stated, LOL!
>

You are correct sir. I added too much to my post so it's not exactly like Founder requested. LOL

I hope founder lets me slide on this one and still includes me in the drawing.

Zeke

I just went through all the information on the Hunter Alerts site. It's the ticket for anyone who applies in multiple States.

I just missed the Turkey app deadline in UT and I would have drawn this year!!!!!!! OOPS. If a hunter misses some of the bonus points apps it will set a guy back by years in the drawing.

Zeke

I would say "I DO" but i already have it:)

This is an awesome product. I signed up awhile ago and has been a huge help, I have not forgotten to put in for any species in state or out of state that I put in for.

I DO!!!!!
hornkiller.jpg

I DO

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I DO!.....Thx.

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

[font size=+3 color=darkred]WINNERS PICKED!!!![/font]

Random draw.......posts, 3, 21, 33, and 46.

So that's users:

Wood
antlerhound
CNEDEER
Muleymemories

You guys shoot me a PM and I will send you the info. you need.

Thanks everyone!!! Even if you're a loser today (LOL) you can buy a subscription and not a be a loser on the day after the draw deadlines. Cool service they have. The reminders are great.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom