want new binoculars

GONHUNTIN

I am looking for another pair of binos, I have a pair of Brunton Eternas 10x42 and want a bigger objective. i am looking to spend around 700 what are the best for that money? I am thinking either Nikon, Bushnell, and the like wish I could afford the high end ones but I have a budget. thanks in advance

Look for deals through camera land. You may be able to pick up some demo Zeis Conquests or something like that in your price range.

I have no idea on price or if they have the objectve size you're thinking of but the couple pairs of Vortex I've looked through have impressed me.

+1 on the Vortex! I've looked through a pair and they are dang nice at a reasonable price compared to the big name glass. Let us know what you decide.

I have Vortex Viper 10x50 and they are nothing short of amazing. Very clear and gather light very well in the early and late hours of the day. Focus in on detail very well. Plus you can't beat the warranty. For the price, you will be very very hard pressed to find a better optic. I know Doug at Camerland has a sale on these right now. I think they are around 400ish??? Give them a call. They won't steer you wrong.

Don't forget the cabelas Euro great glass. My Dad also purchased a pair of minox 10x42 HD and all i can say is WOW awesome, he got them from camera land about 3 months ago for 400 bucks. They blow away my Zeiss 10x40 classics.

I bought a pair of Burris Euro Diamond 10x-42 Binoculars w/Green Finish for 1000.00 in 09' but i see they have come down to around 600/700 dollars. I love them, really make a big difference in the field. They come with a lifetime warranty.

one word VORTEX! unbeatable warranty(no questions asked just fixed no matter what). great price and quality

well mentioned to a hunting buddy, i was looking to buy another pair of binos, he told me he has some hunting supplies for sale guns spotting scopes and one pair of Bushnell Elites 10x50. he made me a deal I couldnt refuse, a Minox 20-45x62 with eye piece, and that pair of Bushnells for 700 both new in box. he has a Leica 25-60x80 for sale said he take 1400 or best resonable offer includes everything except tripod. also has a couple guns a win m70 30-06 featherlight, a 50 cal ml, and an ak-47 medical reasons forces sale

>Don't forget the cabelas Euro great
>glass. My Dad also purchased
>a pair of minox 10x42
>HD and all i
>can say is WOW awesome,
>he got them from camera
>land about 3 months ago
>for 400 bucks. They blow
>away my Zeiss 10x40 classics.
>

+1 on the minox

"We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately."
Benjamin Franklin

How old is the Leica scope GONHUNTIN? I don't think they made an 80mm model....do you have any more info on that scope?

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Vortex...Best bang for your buck. Just bought the new Razor HD 10x42(Little more that you wanting to pay) and they are good. Viper are great and will be in your range. Camera Land has them and may have the demos if you can catch them as the demos of all brands go fast.

Mark,
Leica 25-60x80 for sale said he take 1400 OBO. It would be a 77mm and NEW they run about $2500+/-

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

he will now take 1100, he has a medical condition, chronic headaches. he selling most of his hunting gear including his pride and joy 05 Susuki King Quad new tires big bore muffler, altitude chip new ITP 589 tires on ITP wheels also misc guns and optics. email [email protected]

I really like the Vortex vipers. My buddy just picked up some 8.5x50 that are really nice. They are non-HD. I have looked through the new HD vipers and they are really nice for the money. I see a few guys liked the cabela Euro's. I finally looked through some the other day and was really disappointed. I thought the Viper HD's were a lot nicer than the cabela euro's.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom