want to hunt canada

4x4elk

Does anyone have any advice on a guide in canada for moose and caribo (don't know how to spell!) any how my brother and i are looking to go in 2006

You can hunt Moose and Caribou from coast to coast in Canada.
All different prices and sizes.
There are a lot of things to look at.
HH

YOu won't find very many places in Canada that you can hunt moose and Cariboo at the same time. Perhaps northern Manitoba or BC and parts of the Yukon. Also very few canadians hunt with a guide. I would suggest the goverment hunting regulaton websites, they may have a link. Northwest territories, Yukon territories or BC.

If it is BC you will have Mountain Caribou! Christina Falls Outfitters, Cassiar Stone Outfitters. I have hunted with both and they are very reputable and they have some trophy quality moose and caribou.

You will give up one for the other, Eastern Canada, Fair Caribou but not really big moose like BC, Yukon, and NWT. WEstern , nice moose but limited to mountain caribou and centeral barren ground.

For moose and caribou at the same time ...

You can't beat Kawdy Outfitters in British Columbia.

I don't know the first thing about Kawdy Outfitters, but if you are considering using them you may want to check out this link which sells a video taped on some of there hunts. Seems to me this would be a good way of scouting out the outfitter. Just a thought.

Mark

http://www.oavideo.com/2126.htm

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom