Wanted area 33 landowner voucher

Kayak_to_hunt

Hello,

I am going to be visiting the grandma and working in glenwood during archery season... I was just wondering if anyone knew of a landowner voucher for sale in area 33... I did not draw for elk this year and thought 33 was over the counter for archery but only for rifle 2nd - 4th it looks like.

If anyone does please reply or pm me as I am very serious and would like to hunt elk, DYI, in area 33, archery, this fall.

Thanks for any info.

I don't think colorado give out vouchers for units where there are any type of OTC tags available for that species. The unit has to be completely draw to have vouchers.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom