Wanted: LO tag 101-108

derquhart

Interested in a land owner tag for 101-108 so I can hunt with my dad. If anyone knows of any available please let me know. Thanks.

Call Julie Meadows at 775-688-1512 with NDOW. She is in charge of Landowner tags in Nevada. fatrooster.

I don't think paying cash would make much of a difference as I would doubt many landowners are set up with a credit card machine.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Doubt there's any left. Some of the most over priced tags in the west, but I guess plenty of guys are willing to pay it.

"Dear MacGuyver, Enclosed is a rubber band, a paper clip, and a drinking straw. Please save my dog." Peter Griffin aka The Family Guy

>I don't think paying cash would
>make much of a difference
>as I would doubt many
>landowners are set up with
>a credit card machine.
>
>Steve
>Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha
>sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team
>America World Police

Sarcasm.

I think the least expensive I have ever seen was about $4500 and that wasnt area 10

Why not just go and help him out?

Chances of getting on to one great buck will be hard enough let alone two especially for that kind of money

I have a car for sale and I got a call on it the other day from a guy who asked me if I'd take a certain price for it if he pays me in cash. I told him that I don't have the means to get paid anyother way......meaning I don't have a credit card/ATM machine. The only time cash comes into play is in real estate because the transaction comes with less risk for the seller. That's all I'm saying....I guess in a sarcastic way....but at the same time wondering how else would you pay an outfitter? Sorry, wasn't trying to offend anyone.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

>I think the least expensive I
>have ever seen was about
>$4500 and that wasnt area
>10
>
>Why not just go and help
>him out?
>
>Chances of getting on to one
>great buck will be hard
>enough let alone two especially
>for that kind of money
>

I am going to help him out, just figured if I am making the trip I would see if there was any chance to get a tag.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom