Wanted: Wyoming Resident

36moose

A group of three non-residents are looking for one Wyoming resident who is interested in hiking/hunting in the White Cloud wilderness area to hunt mule deer on region R tag. We will supply llamas and some backpacking gear. Must be in good hiking shape and willing to hunt aggressively.
If interested, PM for more details.

test.jpg

FYI, a resident can only sign off for two non-residents. You will need two residents if there are three of you.

>you better be careful, those llamas
>look very similar to sheep.
>

No kidding. And you know what those guys from Wyoming like to do with their sheep...

those are some damn good looking lammas!

where is whitecloud wilderness? do you mean cloud peak?

yes i mean cloud peak. am not very good on a computer so my buddy's girlfriend put the pic and post up.they may look like runts but for give away hand me down llammas they have come a long ways.

i live near the bighorns and i hunt them every year. let me know what your itinerary is and i will help all i can.

There's a mental picture for you. Bret Michael's leading a 16 hand lama threw the rocky's.

most wyoming boys would agree that sheep wool isn't nearly as soft as llama hair. 9 out of 10 in wyoming would go with llamas...

If only they were not so tall!!!

Bret Michaels....LMAO!!! I was gonna say carrot top....but yours is much funnier. Good luck on your hunt guys.

Steve

>There's a mental picture for you.
>Bret Michael's leading a 16
>hand lama threw the rocky's.
>

I just spit coffee on the screen. I was thinking that Llama thinks the hippies got pretty eyes. :D

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom