WARNING!! WATCH FOR THEIVES, HELP FIND MY BOW

bearlakehunter

Hey just a warning and heads up to all you guys who tend to spend a lot of time away from your truck while out hunting. On the season opener this year on the Manti Unit in the area a Clear Creek and Castle Valley Ridge. I had my vehicle window broken while I was out scouting for Elk with a few friends. They took my bow, three packs, two guns, credit cards, phone, keys and my whole hunting season was shot because they have all my gear. I know it's always risky leaving your things in a vehicle out in the middle of nowhere, however we all do this knowing that generally hunters don't screw each other over like that. So please know that if you leave things in your car, don't have them right in plain sight for those who just cant control themselves. Also be safe out there.
We only have a little info on who may have done this. If you know anyone who hunts by Schofield and they pulled a camper trailer down there with a light colored Jeep Grand Cherokee or SUV style car, and they now have some really cool new hunting gear. I hope your conscience can be good enough to help me out and give Carbon County or Utah County Sheriff's a call. Or post a message

What a bunch of dirt bags!!!! I'll bet when they were stealing the stuff out of the car they had no idea they were ripping off a police officer. I hope they try to pawn his service weapon. Should b a humorous outcome for these brainiacs.

}}-SLIVER-->

It's not always other hunters stealing stuff. Your common tweaker knows there is a market for hunting gear that easily sells and they will go out in the woods to target situations like this.

Terrible news. Your hunting season is now open and you have a new quarry. I hope you tag out and soon.

DZ

I sent a PM, but maybe like me, you don't check those very often?

Sorry to hear about your equipment being stolen. I imagine it sucks...

From one bowhunter to another - I have a bow you can shoot if needed. Hoyt Carbon Element 28" draw.

Check you PM for my contact info.
Kevin

What a bunch of creeps. If I ever park in the woods I always set a game camera next to my vehicle cuz you never know when this might happen. Sorry for your loss.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom