Wasatch Moose Tag

Trophy_Taker

I have a friend that has drawn a Utah Wasatch Moose tag this year. We have started scouting the unit and are looking for places to expand our search. Any info on places to look or big bull sightings would be greatly appreciated.

In my scouting trips on the wasatch i have found 3 shooters. 2 big boys and 1 decent bull.

have you been up big or little cottonwood canyon yet? i have seen an ok bull up in gaurdsmans and a real nice one up at alta. and he was on the side that you could hunt with another average bull last week. he was probably pushing 60"s with a double eye guard on one side and a tripple on the other with great shovels. you might want to watch him.

i wish i had pictures man. when i saw them i had already hiked up to the top and than down so i was at around 6 miles and was too tired to walk an extra half mile to get some pics. so i choose to just go to the car after i looked at him with my scope. if i go over there again and see him i will try and get some pics. he is a monster i thought. good luck trying to find him or anything close to that. if you need help on any bulls let me know. i mostly hunt over in gaurdsmans and would love to help someone get one of the bulls in there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom