wasatch mt. muzzle elk hunt

C

casey

I drew a Wasatch MT. Muzzle Loader Elk tag this year. No nothing about this unit other than it is a fairly good tag and my research has just started. Not afraid to hunt hard and walk the soles off my boots. Looking for any help I can get on researching this unit on places to go and places not to go. My maps arrived in the mail the other day and I would sure like to mark some places to scout out on it. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated. Will gladly provide email address or PM if info shared is wished to remain private.

Thanks alot,
Casey

Casey, I also drew a tag on the Wasatch. I drew an archery permit but I would be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

Good luck, Brian

i also drew the muzzy tag. and just got back from my first scouting trip. and i was impressed at some of the size already on some of the bulls i seen.a total of 8 bulls and 20 plus cows the only problem is i forgot my camera at home.but i will be headed back up this friday and i will let you know how it goes and some general areas

Thanks Brian, look forward to hearing from you.
feel free to send the info to [email protected]
if you choose to keep the info shared more private.

We are planning on trying to get to the unit two or three times this summer before the hunt. We live about 14 hours away so we may fly down on the weekends and rent a truck as to spend more time scouting and less time driving

Hi desertpoint

I left a post for brian with my email address any info that you would be willing to share would be greatly appreciated. I will be checking my email in hopes to hear from you. Would like to see some pics if you get any of the bulls.

thanks alot
Casey

casey did you draw the tag or your brother. I just posted a reply for your antelope Question. Let me know who needs help and i maybe can help with the elk and antelope.

FHMAN13,

I Casey drew the elk tag in the wasatch and my brother Ken drew a antelope tag in Utah as well. So we both need halp, I guess that sounds wierd but we will take all the help we can get. Would love to hear of some starting points so we can start marking our map up. We are coming down in August and going to start scouting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Casey

Sorry hornkiller,

Yes it did sound confusing, I drew the Elk tag in the Wasatch and my brother drew a antelope tag in Utah as well. We where just using the same post to gain info on both hunts. Hope this clears any misunderstanding up. Sorry
Casey

Hey my name is Clayton and i drew a muzzle loader tag over there last year. An a rifle tag 4 years ago and i can give you some information on too find some awesome bulls

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom