washington bucks??

WAstickslinger

I am chomping a the bit to see some washington bucks. Archery has been going for a few weeks, youth desert is open, high hunts. Lets go, get some pictures rolling to get me pumped to keep hunting this wonderful state. I keep hearing buzzing about bucks but no pictures yet.

Stickslinger, this has nothing to do with your post, I was just wondering where you got that bitchen hat with the short bill for shooting archery? I gotta get me one of them.
MS

Custom made my friend. It is a fine archery hat I might add. I could probably hook you up. If you will guide me next spring on one of them trophy ground squirrel hunts in the Blues I hear you talking about, we might be able to make a trade. Or better yet, I'd love to do one more of them pack in salamander hunts in the high lakes. I might suggest a bigger round than a 9mm next time though. I think I will bring my 44 mag. I really dont like wounding critters. Seeing that salamader limp off really made me think about becoming a better shot. Hey let me know what you come up with. I need to start planning my vacation days soon.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom