Washington goat unit 3-10

spotnstalkID

A buddy of mine in Washington drew a mtn. goat tag in unit 3-10, Blazed Ridge. I am going to try and make it up there to scout with him and hopefully for the hunt. He has contacted the game biologist in the area and picked up a couple starting points but if anybody has had any experience in this area and wouldn't mind lending a few tips it would be much appreciated. His hunt is apparently East of the Pacific Crest trail but it looks to be a pretty big unit. Any pointers would be much appreciated. You can also PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance,
Jaxon

I've seen a few in that unit but not sure where until I look at a map. I'll try to remember to check it out & let ya know.

It was quite a few years ago while elk hunting but I'm pretty sure it was either Blazed ridge or Goat peak. I know a guy who lives up there & if I talk to him I'll ask him.

KNOPHISH,

Thanks for the replies. I have gotten a few emails from people who have had the tag and been successful over the last few years and I really appreciate all the info. Any info you can provide will only help. We have a good starting point now and should hopefully be onto something before long. Thanks for the replies and any other info that can be provided would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Jaxon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom