Way to go Trump

Higher IQ yet still 40% on welfare. I guess I'd be smug too if I sat around and cashed a check every month that someone else earned. And I'd damnn sure support the group that was making sure that continued to happen......oh wait no I wouldn't, must he my lower IQ getting in the the way.

> And a giant
>predator Mecca illegally funded by
>stealing over 50 million dollars
>from the federal fish and
>fund. By none other than
>the democrats. I'm sure Idaho's
>elk hunters are real proud
>of what you guys harbored,
>allowed and raised to destroy
>their game herds in the
>salmon river. One thing is
>down here in tardville wolves
>wont last people will shoot
>them without hesitation.
>
> "We don't have a gun
>problem we have prescription drug
>problem."

Us Idaho elk hunters are damn proud of how Montana and Idaho both handled the Wolf situation. I will take wolves over Utards any day.

We don't have anyone in Congress introducing bills to sell off our public lands.

We can still fish our rivers and streams.

Have fun with your new no hunting national park and being relevant.

Nemont, as you can see they don't call?em Utards for no reason.

>Higher IQ yet still 40% on
>welfare. I guess I'd
>be smug too if I
>sat around and cashed a
>check every month that someone
>else earned. And I'd
>damnn sure support the group
>that was making sure that
>continued to happen......oh wait no
>I wouldn't, must he my
>lower IQ getting in the
>the way.

Muley73IQ,

Yep and most of those on the dole are living on the Reservations of Montana. I do just fine and have never taken a welfare payment. The only time I took a government pay check was my 6 years in the Army.

I don't support liberal policies on anything but then again I don't support stupid ideas from people just because there is an R after their name either. Utards send opponents to public land hunters to congress every session, every one of your Senators and House of Representative members is in favor of hosing public land hunters by having the ownership transferred to the state. If that is what makes you proud to be from Utah then have at it. I will continue to oppose that move because it would reduce the average Joe's ability to access lands to hunt.

So if you think North East Montana is a shyt hole, great don't show up here, we will do just fine without you. I have spent time in Utah, many beautiful places there, but the LDS church runs that state and their rules on treating adults like children make the entire state undesirable place to live for me. Maybe you need a babysitter to count you consumption of adult beverages and make sure you get it church on time, I don't.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-17 AT 09:12AM (MST)[p]Lumpy, the problem is if Trump were a democrat they already have enough proof of obstruction of justice to impeach him. so what does that mean if the dems take back congress next November ? he's gone. they may have enough proof even if the republicans retain congress they can't insulate him from justice.

The odds of both houses changing even in this anti-republican climate I don't think are high given the excellent job of gerrymandering they've done.

Trump has a lot of quit in him. when things go south he files bankruptcy and skates. things are way south and headed towards the south poll ( pun intended ). I think he'll quit, but I'm not nearly as certain of that as him being a 1 term fake president. I'd do some kind of small bet for grins with you but it's not the easy win I'm trying to get.

The tribes are joining forces and filing suit against the chit stain. anyone who respects TR should cheer them on.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

How stupid do you feel if your state sued Trump on the travel ban and lost? Just more tax dollars down the drain. This one will be the same. Spend millions on lawyers and lose again. Keep on keepin' on and spend all of your money. You know Obama was the over reach president right? He declared thousands of square miles of ocean as national parks to prevent fishing and he declared millions of acres when a few thousand would have been appropriate for these parks. Go enjoy your North Face jacket and Patagonia trousers.

Still sucking more off the tit than most regardless of who it is NE. Why you so worried about Utah. Because you already let over 60% of your land go to private ownership? You shitt away a huge percentage of you public land and so now you are going to tell other states how to handle their own. That sounds exactly in line with how most Dems think. I don't follow an R or a D. I follow history that shows social liberalism is fledgling communism. I don't actually mind MT, my boys spend a lot of time up there throwing bugs. But definitely learned the arrogance of the people while by kid played ball of there. No church needed to be a know it all. And quite honestly the LDS church stigma is really dated. There is way bigger issues to hammer Utah on than the LDS church. I would think your high IQ would help you with that.

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-17
>AT 09:12?AM (MST)

>
>Lumpy, the problem is if
>Trump were a democrat they
>already have enough proof of
>obstruction of justice to impeach
>him. so what does
>that mean if the dems
>take back congress next November
>? he's gone.
>they may have enough
>proof even if the republicans
>retain congress they can't
>insulate him from justice.
>
>The odds of both houses changing
>even in this anti-republican climate
>I don't think are high
>given the excellent job of
>gerrymandering they've done.
>
> Trump has a lot of
>quit in him. when
>things go south he files
>bankruptcy and skates. things
>are way south and headed
>towards the south poll (
>pun intended ). I think
>he'll quit, but I'm not
>nearly as certain of that
>as him being a 1
>term fake president. I'd
>do some kind of small
>bet for grins with you
>but it's not the easy
>win I'm trying to get.
>
>
>
>The tribes are joining forces and
>filing suit against the chit
>stain. anyone who respects
>TR should cheer them on.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
TR His whole idea was to prevent the taking and destruction of historic relics and so on, get over it.

TR wanted to save public lands and property. do you think what Trump is doing increases or decreases this legacy ?

Do you really want me to list all the lawsuits the tribes have won? it would take a while. why don't you google a little education wouldn't hurt you at all.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>Still sucking more off the tit
>than most regardless of who
>it is NE. Why
>you so worried about Utah.
> Because you already let
>over 60% of your land
>go to private ownership?
>You shitt away a huge
>percentage of you public land
>and so now you are
>going to tell other states
>how to handle their own.
> That sounds exactly in
>line with how most Dems
>think. I don't follow
>an R or a D.

So now private property is a liberal ideal? You may want to stop and find out how Montana got more private property than Utah. I know Utards hate being educated and learning anything but our states histories are vastly different.

> I follow history that
>shows social liberalism is fledgling
>communism. I don't actually mind
>MT, my boys spend a
>lot of time up there
>throwing bugs. But definitely
>learned the arrogance of the
>people while by kid played
>ball of there. No
>church needed to be a
>know it all. And
>quite honestly the LDS church
>stigma is really dated.
>There is way bigger issues
>to hammer Utah on than
>the LDS church. I
>would think your high IQ
>would help you with that.
>

I don't really hate Utah, I highly disagree with the clown car drivers you send to congress. If Utards stopped electing the pro transfer contingent every election you wouldn't hear anything from me. Instead there is a constant stream of Utards to DC who want to take away public lands and in the end that means less access, period.

I could hammer Utah about many things but those things have never affected me. The laws that LDS church had put in place for adult beverages and almost anything considered fun anywhere else are draconian. I learned a long time ago I don't need a baby sitter maybe Utah resident have not learned that lesson yet. For a bunch of so called conservatives you all let your state limit many freedoms because the Church doesn't like them.

Nemont

Referring to lawsuits to shackle Trump? I don't think they won the Keystone Pipeline which was that last stand.

>>Still sucking more off the tit
>>than most regardless of who
>>it is NE. Why
>>you so worried about Utah.
>> Because you already let
>>over 60% of your land
>>go to private ownership?
>>You shitt away a huge
>>percentage of you public land
>>and so now you are
>>going to tell other states
>>how to handle their own.
>> That sounds exactly in
>>line with how most Dems
>>think. I don't follow
>>an R or a D.
>
>So now private property is a
>liberal ideal? You
>may want to stop and
>find out how Montana got
>more private property than Utah.
> I know Utards hate
>being educated and learning anything
>but our states histories are
>vastly different.
>
>> I follow history that
>>shows social liberalism is fledgling
>>communism. I don't actually mind
>>MT, my boys spend a
>>lot of time up there
>>throwing bugs. But definitely
>>learned the arrogance of the
>>people while by kid played
>>ball of there. No
>>church needed to be a
>>know it all. And
>>quite honestly the LDS church
>>stigma is really dated.
>>There is way bigger issues
>>to hammer Utah on than
>>the LDS church. I
>>would think your high IQ
>>would help you with that.
>>
>
>
>I don't really hate Utah, I
>highly disagree with the clown
>car drivers you send to
>congress. If Utards stopped
>electing the pro transfer contingent
>every election you wouldn't hear
>anything from me. Instead
>there is a constant stream
>of Utards to DC who
>want to take away public
>lands and in the end
>that means less access, period.
>
>
>I could hammer Utah about many
>things but those things have
>never affected me. The
>laws that LDS church had
>put in place for adult
>beverages and almost anything considered
>fun anywhere else are draconian.
> I learned a long
>time ago I don't need
>a baby sitter maybe Utah
>resident have not learned that
>lesson yet. For a
>bunch of so called conservatives
>you all let your state
>limit many freedoms because the
>Church doesn't like them.
>
>Nemont
Have a F#cken hemorrhage over a beverage !

Apples and Tuesday.

LOTS more money, LOTS more people involved. LOTS of lands in jeopardy. VERY unpopular move by a VERY unpopular president and no legal precedent for his actions. ( no legal president ) as Trump would say.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>Have a F#cken hemorrhage over
>a beverage !

You really are retarded. No hemorrhage over a beverage, it is the Beavis and Butthead show congress member that Utards elect every election that are out to transfer public lands.

The fact that the state of Utah wants to babysit adults and the adults there let them do just shows their fake conservative ideals to it's fullest. Individual freedom doesn't mean anything to a Utard apparently.

Nemont

>Opened up the Bears Ears to
>be used and enjoyed by
>all!

I'm a hunter. I'm torn between whether I'm for or against the whole decision. Because it could open it to a lot more things that hunters/conservationists might not like

That is exactly why they did it.

What is the down side for hunters to the monument ? lets deal with facts only no dipchit fantasy crap.

When you're not sure ask yourself one question , what would TR do? it's almost always the opposite of what Trump does, and this is no exception.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

yeah Dude, ask what TR would do. For one thing TR stopped far short of the parks and monuments that we have today. Maybe he had a good reason for doing that. Obama was not as smart as TR and over reached to poke the eye of the Utah people that never supported him in both elections before going out of office.

RELH

TR pushed the limits WAY past the breaking point with goobers like you over 100 years ago. you really think he could have pushed even farther?

No he could not. or he would have.

TR would not have passed a tax bill that took from the poor to give to the rich either. hard to believe he was a republican isn't it ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Your opinion of what TR would have done sucks at best. Tr was also a good business man and would not have pushed the limits to where it would have been too much of a burden to finance those parks and monuments by the government.

RELH

>TR pushed the limits WAY past
>the breaking point with goobers
>like you over 100 years
>ago. you really think
>he could have pushed even
>farther?
>
>No he could not. or he
>would have.
>
>TR would not have passed a
>tax bill that took from
>the poor to give to
>the rich either. hard
>to believe he was a
>republican isn't it ?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Poor yourself & NewMont another Round of CROWN!

She Don't Just Rain She Pours!

That Girl Right There's The Perfect Storm!

90087hankjr.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom