we drew this hunt on our 2nd choice....hope to draw our 1st this year

Cool video. I can still remember how great my first antelope hunt was.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-12 AT 11:41AM (MST)[p]So what was the purpose of that video that was about as bad as the long range elk debacle videos you posted a couple months ago? Was it to plug the jerky and camo or to show a 650 yard shot hitting that goat near his right ham and the other shot that was 10 feet low, LOL! I see the Moderator already pulled it off the General Forum where you posted it there with the heading in reference to me. I'm sure the guys that have the equipment, practice a lot, and know how to do it properly just love to watch these "wannabes"---NOT! Looks like you spread it around to animals besides elk in the previous videos. Do you know anything about ethical hunting or are you just trying to make money any way you can? Sure looks like you've really surrounded yourself with people that can't hit a bear in the azz with a bass fiddle as my Dad would say! I would have put a LOL in there, but the shooting is bad enough and then to film and post it leaves a person to say WTH! Your videos with all this lousy long range shooting are just pathetic and do absolutely nothing but detract from our sport. It's too bad that all you have to do to hunt like you guys do is draw the license! In case you don't remember, that last elk video posted on this website drew about 99% negative replies. I hope this one does too, if it even remains on the site because you don't have a clue! Have you ever thought about digging ditches for a living? If not, you may want to give it some thought! Maybe you could get it right!!!

nice goats but both of those shots were really really off to the left. i think your gun is off.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-12 AT 12:35PM (MST)[p]nfh---The gun may be right on. However, that's what happens when people in his elk video and now in this antelope one that have no business shooting at long distances do it anyway. Then to compound matters, this guy is dumb enough to post them all on youtube and hunting websites to try and make a buck! Pathetic!

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-12
>AT 12:35?PM (MST)

>
>nfh---The gun may be right on.
> However, that's what happens
>when people in his elk
>video and now in this
>antelope one that have no
>business shooting at long distances
>do it anyway. Then
>to compound matters, this guy
>is dumb enough to post
>them all on youtube and
>hunting websites to try and
>make a buck! Pathetic!

Dont watch the one called absloutly amazing shot. the first shot darn there shot the tail of the elk. the follow up shot was just stupid. they just threw the gun hoping to hit the elk running away. i guess if i am out hunting and see a animal dragging his rear i know who to suspect.

You got that right nfh. The elk video you're talking about that I was also referring to should have been titled "Absolutely Stupid Shot" instead of amazing! Then WW got into it with me in some PMs with some statements that were even dumber than the videos themselves.

Topgun your spot on this guy is a dildo as mtmiller would say!

hornkiller.jpg

I'm really wondering if the first two posts, or at least the second one, were made by guys hunting with him!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-12 AT 07:38PM (MST)[p]>I'm really wondering if the first
>two posts, or at least
>the second one, were made
>by guys hunting with him!
>

Good chance on that TG. Not impressed at all with the vid.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the on line survey. You all win a lifetime supply of Topguns nuts....oh you already have them in your mouths. Disappointed in the lack of courage and heart you "so called sportsman" have. I post videos of the things that happen in the woods. No retakes no re do's.... I filmed 5 hunts last year and we were 100% on recoveries of the animals we chose to kill. I know for a fact that you that are posting the hate cannot say the same. If you choose to shoot at 30 yards or at 1500 yards, animals are wounded and not recovered. I have over 1200 emails from kids and young adults stating that my videos have sparked an interst in hunting and fishing....25% of them are practicing "vegetarians" that never understood hunting. So you tell me....who are the ones that are bringing "our sport" down? Hunting is bigger than your egos...if this "sport or hobby" or whatever you want to call it is going to continue, we as a group need to stand together....this thing obviously means more to some as it does to you Topgun....

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-12 AT 09:27PM (MST)[p]Now I really have to shake my head at this jerk after I read that post to all of us! IMHO this jackass should be banned from the site as he's so far off base about what hunting is about that it's pathetic and sickening! I also just got this PM from this nut: "Hey man why does everything have to be a fight? We are on the same team here. I know you asked to have my post removed from the "general hunting" forum you don't have to blame it on somebody else. Why do you dislike somebody you have never even met? My heart is saddened by your discontent for me. Thanks a lot.""

Did I tell you guys in my first post that he just doesn't have a clue! I wonder what friggin "same team" he's referring to for God's sake! I have no idea why he thinks I asked for his post to be removed since I don't have any clout on this site. Maybe it's just because a Moderator happened to see it and hasn't seen it on this Forum yet. All I know is this guy and his video buddies need to learn how to hunt and shoot before any more videos are forthcoming, as IMHO they are a joke and a real detriment to all of us who know what we are doing to make things as ethical as we can and respect the game that we hunt.

Now I just got this apparently threatening PM from WapitiWhistler and all I did was delete his PM that I put in my last post and never sent an reply back. Here is the PM: " true piece of art brah......you better choose your words very wisely the next time you pm me. if you are a father, i pray that you have taught your children better than your dad taught you.....i would be ashamed to call you my son,a man, a sportsman..."

Moderators: Is there a way to put this guy on an ignore list like other sites have or do I have to put up with this crap? Too bad someone in authority can't just ban him from the site and get rid of this useless piece of garbage!

pretty classy of you michael....asking somebody else to fight your battles.....pretty manly of you...your propaganda sounds ever so similar to the fight that we face as sportsman.what side are you really on? maybe you can have someone else answer for you, since obviously you are to coward to do it for yourself.if this is what the MM site is really about i will delete my account myself....

Be nice buzz.....

Not all guys from Utah are Utard Hunters!

I just got back from your neck of the woods in Wyo---

I 'honked' @ Julious as I past his cabin.

Thick and lush up there.

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-12 AT 06:53AM (MST)[p]wapitiwhistler (32 posts)
Jun-17-12, 10:32 PM (MST)
21. "RE: we drew this hunt on our 2nd choice....hope to draw our 1st this year"

pretty classy of you michael....asking somebody else to fight your battles.....pretty manly of you...your propaganda sounds ever so similar to the fight that we face as sportsman.what side are you really on? maybe you can have someone else answer for you, since obviously you are to coward to do it for yourself.if this is what the MM site is really about i will delete my account myself....

***That's a real good one when you post this kind of crap on youtube for the whole world to see, then put them up on this great hunting website, call yourself a sportsman, and think that people are going to justify that crap believing it's the norm in hunting, LOL! You're a joke and know nothing about ethical hunting like my Dad taught me 60 years ago. In case you haven't been taught this, to dispatch an animal quickly and humanely you shoot it up in the front towards the head, not the azz like a bunch of your videos show. Showing that one shot hittng the antelope in the azz and then the other shot that was a good 10' low was absolutely ludicrous and then you call people out for objecting to you calling it hunting and that we all need to stick together! The sticking together part was right on the button and it's for the rest of us to weed people like you from our sport because all those videos do is jeopardize our passion. Are you sure you're not a PETA member in disguise because you are doing as much harm to us as they ever will by filming what you've posted twice on this site! I obviously can fight my own battles and post right here on the Forum to tell you what I think of you and your "style" with no need to send you a PM. The best thing you could do is commit to that last sentence posted above and get the he** out of here, never to return with your garbage videos and twisted philosophy!!!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom