We got Hart Mt. in Oregon

• Thread starter Oregon Fishing Guide
  • Start date
O

Oregon Fishing Guide

YEEE HAAAAA We got our draw results today and boy did we draw a bunch. My wife and 2 daughters drew muzzle loader deer tags for west side deer. It is a rut hunt so it shuld be a good one. My wife, one daughter and my yougest son drew cow tags which I could not believe that my son drew because he drew it last year and it takes 3 years usually. Last but not least my son and I drew Hart Mt. muzzle loader tags for deer. This is amazing. It should have taken 7-9 years to draw and we got them with 3 points. YEEEE HAAAAA. I have been reading about the Hart Mt. hunt for a long time and have heard nothing but good things from it now we get a chance. I have not been down there much so if any of you Oregonians or anyone else that has hunted Hart Mt. have any insite for us we would appreciate it a lot. Please email me if you can help us in this area. We will be over there a lot this summer but animal habits are different in October then in the summer. The hunt is the first 2 weeks of October. I can't wait. Thanks and again YEEEE HAAAAA!!!! Later Jon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom