WE PUT A MAN ON THE MOON IN 1969 BUT.....................???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Now We Can't Get The New Peregrine To The Moon?

Wondering Where The Money Comes From For The NASA Adventures?

Hey blue?

Our Government Said We Did!

So It Must Be True!

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND…..

IMG_2249.jpeg

Last edited:
Computers and Automation are a blessing and a curse. They allow you to do some awesome stuff, but simultaneously add potential problems at an exponential rate.

Had we not landed on the moon, every communist country on the planet would have produced evidence to the prove it. Yet, the only ones who embrace this conspiracy are Americans inspired by bigfoot documentaries and, more recently, the director of the Russian space program who expressed "doubts" based upon his understanding of 1960s technology and without providing any evidence. The most telling evidence that we did make the landing is the fact that the Soviet Union immediately dropped its lunar program, suddenly asserting that going to the moon was a lame idea anyway, so who cares? Hardly a convincing argument.

Last edited:
Had we not landed on the moon, every communist country on the planet would have produced evidence to the prove it. Yet, the only ones who embrace this conspiracy are Americans inspired by bigfoot documentaries and, more recently, the director of the Russian space program who expressed "doubts" based upon his understanding of 1960s technology and without providing any evidence. The most telling evidence that we did may be the fact that the Soviet Union immediately dropped its lunar program, suddenly asserting that going to the moon was a lame idea anyway, so who cares? Hardly a convincing argument.
At least a smidge of skepticism about what our government tells us is not a bad thing bullskin.....

I watched it live on TV at the Sizzler Steakhouse. Walter Cronkite never lied. Every night he gave the death count and the kill ratios during the Vietnam war too.

The moon is a diversion…..la grange points are the real frontier. Soon to be the scene of the first space war.

Why haven’t we. The only other theory I can think is if the did really go they saw something so f###ing terrifying they never wanted to go back.

I realize that sharing a video is not the same as expressing skepticism yourself but, for those who doubt the moon landing based on Aldrin's interview, here is the transcript:

Girl - "Why has nobody been to the moon in such a long time?"

Aldrin - "Because we didn't go there. That is the way it happened."

This was a bizarre way to answer the question, but anyone who listens to its entirety will agree that this is consistent with his rambling manner of speaking throughout the interview. That said, he is not suggesting that they never went to the moon; rather, he is explaining why they never went back, which is the question the girl asked.

Aldrin then goes on to explain why they did not return more often,

"Money. It's a good thing. If you want to buy new things, new rockets, instead of doing the same thing over and over, then it's going to cost more money. And other things need money too. So, having achieved what the president wanted us to do..."

At this point he explains that resources for space exploration are limited and suggests that "other things" (programs) come at the cost of "doing the same thing over and over." It simply did not make sense to repeat the same moon voyage over and over at the expense of other missions. In fact, there were dozens of other lunar missions (six manned, but others robotic and hence much less expensive and less dangerous) over the next decades, including 36 successful attempts by the US alone. Note that he clearly states that the mission achieved what the "president wanted them to do"--hardly a denial of success. He reiterates this point later in the interview when he discusses the PR effort in which he and his fellow astronauts engaged, explaining that the entire world "felt like they were part of what we were able to do. And that made us feel very good."

It is sad that Americans refuse to acknowledge our own heroes and allow suspicion to taint any sense of patriotism. The comments on TikTok, etc. of those who insist, with great confidence, that Aldrin and his fellow astronauts have lied are disheartening, to say the least. In the end, there is probably nothing this nation can do to convince those who read this transcript and conclude that Aldrin is denying the success of Apollo 11 of the truth. Some people simply prefer the world of conspiracy.

Last edited:
Why do people spread FAKE NEWS like this?

Those clips are cut and taken out of context to make it appear Buzz denies going to the moon.

EVERYBODY WHO BELIEVED THAT VIDEO WAS FOOLED

The full interviews all show he clearly says he went to the moon and explains it in detail.

Here's an example showing the truth from one of the same clips used in that BS tiktok link ...

Go to 30:17 and you'll see the "scariest" question from the Fake News conspiracy tiktok video and that, in full context, he was referring to a circuit breaker... not that he was denying the flight ever happened.

Now the question for conspiratorialists to answer is why certain people are susceptible to being fooled all the time. And why after constantly being proven wrong, they believe the next conspiracy put in front of them.

I have some very smart friends that do the same thing. You can put 99 experts on a subject in front of them telling the same story, and these individuals will listen to the one quack oddball out of 100 spewing totally unsubstantiated garbage about a conspiracy and how "they" are out to get you... AND THESE PEOPLE WILL CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THE ONE QUACK! FOR NO REASON!

It truly is baffling to me.

Last edited:
I truly hate when people spread FAKE NEWS like this.

Those clips are cut and taken out of context to make it appear Buzz denies going to the moon.

The full interviews all show he clearly says he went to the moon and explains it in detail.

Here's an example showing the truth from one of the same clips used in that BS tiktok link ...

Go to 30:17 and you'll see the "scariest" question from the Fake News conspiracy tiktok video and that, in full context, he was referring to a circuit breaker... not that he was denying the flight ever happened.

Now the question for conspiratorialists to answer is why certain people are susceptible to being fooled all the time. And why after constantly being proven wrong, they believe the next conspiracy put in front of them.

I have some very smart friends that do the same thing. You can put 99 experts on a subject in front of them telling the same story, and these individuals will listen to the one quack oddball out of 100 spewing totally unsubstantiated garbage about a conspiracy and how "they" are out to get you... AND THESE PEOPLE WILL CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THE ONE QUACK! FOR NO REASON!

I hate agreeing with you Grizzly......but you are right....

You can put 99 experts on a subject in front of them telling the same story, and these individuals will listen to the one quack oddball out of 100 spewing totally unsubstantiated garbage about a conspiracy and how "they" are out to get you... AND THESE PEOPLE WILL CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THE ONE QUACK! FOR NO REASON!

Many people would prefer to be entertained than informed.

I watched it live on TV at the Sizzler Steakhouse. Walter Cronkite never lied. Every night he gave the death count and the kill ratios during the Vietnam war too.
He was also the MFER who said: "The war is now unwinable".

He may have been right, considering the ROE at the time. But, I don't ever remember him discussing what we weren't allowed to do as part of a tactical failure.

I had seen snippets of that clip. Thanks for clearing that up with the full video Grizzly. I misunderstood what was really being said due to a doctored up clip. I was wrong and I’ll admit it.

Humans are weird. We have people who believe if you buy an EV or put up solar panels we can control the climate, and put an end to strong hurricanes and forest fires. We can even end droughts and floods. And these people get elected to powerful positions.
Totally fair point. Both sides of the aisle push incorrect information. Every time they get proven wrong they just change the narrative or move the goalposts, but it seems very few people have the integrity to just admit they missed the mark and move on.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom