Weather on the Pahvant

Skeet

I have a LE muzzle tag for the Pahvant. I know its been dry, was wondering if there has been any moisture lately.

Thanks,
Skeet

It is pouring down here right now!!! This will definitely green things up...Good luck on your hunt...Later, L.T.

Spent the day on top on the 15th. A little bit of moisture falling, just enough to knock down the dust but not make it muddy. My buddy also has the muzzy tag.

I have an archery tag and it poured all weekend, and last week got some decent rain on Friday as well. Still pretty dry tho

Dust wasn't too bad. Was there again this weekend and it rained a ton.. I wasn't there on the 15th though. I was there on the 8th, and Im going back down on the 28th with HBJ and a few other buddies... they are not lacking much water up there thats for sure.

hey woody are the one with a genral deer tag i ran into up there? how long you been hunting the pavant ?

im sure glad i dont have to worry about where all the dam elk are lol sounds like a mess on here hahah

The pahvants been getting afternoon rain almost daily. We dodged some bullets on some small lightning strike fires. Blm boys and FS knocked them out. Not seeing and problems from the dry spring. Horn growth looks great.
www.hightopoutfitters.com

Downwind what end of the unit have you been on where they had the lightning strikes?

They had a couple of strikes on the central and south end above Kanosh. The fed boys knocked them out. We had a big downpour this afternoon in Richfield. Last week we had strike on the West side of the Fishlake but the fire stayed at about 1/2 acre. The Fire Warden in our area has been running his guts out chasing the lightning.
www.hightopoutfitters.com

sounds like the rain is coming at the right time.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom